Welcome Mike!!!

AzWill

Mike. . .

Somehow and someway I missed welcoming you to Predators Masters and a apologize for my rudeness . . . it wasn’t intentional on my part I assure you.

We are indeed lucky to have someone of your background and experience to be willing to share your knowledge with us. One simply doesn’t go out and find a wildlife professional that is willing, and has the time, that is willing to help out predator callers.

Once again Mike, welcome aboard and have fun...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

Thanks-I'm not sure my replies are geeting out. Hope this is the appropiate place to do this. take Care
Originally posted by AzWill:
Mike. . .

Somehow and someway I missed welcoming you to Predators Masters and a apologize for my rudeness . . . it wasn’t intentional on my part I assure you.

We are indeed lucky to have someone of your background and experience to be willing to share your knowledge with us. One simply doesn’t go out and find a wildlife professional that is willing, and has the time, that is willing to help out predator callers.

Once again Mike, welcome aboard and have fun...
wink.gif

Mike--Welcome to the staff! Tell us a little about yourself, your job responsibilities, interesting research/management activities, and your personal interests (e.g. hunting/trapping/fishing, etc).

Back