END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If you have ran your phone and your laptop battery dead after work on this site alone.
If your wife: has threatened you and your manhood because you spent so much money on gear in one week.
That might mean your a PM.com junkie.
grin.gif

Last edited:
....If You keep wondering what the Family Cat would look like in a nice Tanned Fur hanging on the wall.
laugh.gif

....if the local Taxidermist sends You Christmas cards and "Thank You" letters!
frown.gif

....if You consider Guns,Calls and Hides...Works of Art!

if youve ever walked by a truck parked off a gas line at 2am and joke about setting up next to it because the "female in distress" calls may bring something in....ok maybe it wasnt disress but it could have been mistaken for a dying animal

If your job is data entry like me, and every time you see consecutive numbers that read 204, 223, 243, etc...you think of calibers...

If while at home you set up the FoxPro in the yard to try new sounds and are amused watching the neighborhood cats stalk your mojo to these sounds, you might be a coyote hunter...

These are all good ones guys. Whe I first read the topic the first thing that came to mind was...

If you drive down the road every day or sit at work and sing Come Little Coyote Come...

If you are headed home from your parents house from Chrismas dinner and see a coyote cross the road and you stop and shoot it, You might be a coyote hunter.

If your 3 year old daughter tries to whistle to stop the coyote on the TV and whispers "Take him" you might be a coyote hunter!!

Last edited:
When my daughter was a baby and crying I thought "I wonder if I could call in and kill a coyote with this sound".Well if a double came in I would only get the first one because I would be laughing so loud the other would be running away!

If you're stuck in a nice hotel in Atlanta(on business), with room service and pay per view, but keep checking Predator Masters for new pictures of dead coyotes.....you might be a coyote hunter.

If you keep scanning the streets, parks and roof tops below (from said nice hotel), for coyotes, .... you might be a coyote hunter.

If you drive around your college campus(cause you cant be in the field) blasting on your calls just to see the looks on peoples faces... you might be a coyote hunter...

If you missed Christmas dinner because you and your oldest son were making a few stands with your new Ecaller you open the night before so you could try it when he got there....you might be a coyote hunter!!!!

Back