Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

FINALLY. My specialized dynamics .223 ar-15.

It has a swarovski 10x, a burris fast fire II red dot site mounted on a predator tactical 45 degree mount. RRA two stage trigger, PEPR mount, Mag Pull Stock
photo-3-1.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

^ That looks awesome man! Can you post a regular ol side shot?

Also, what ff tube is that? It looks great.

I hadnt heard of that 45* mount until this. They are a little spendy but look like the best one ive seen.... Gonna get me one eventually

you can find the 45 degree mount at www.predatortactical.com

as requested. a side view

photo-5-1.jpg

I inherited the scope from my father, would rather have my dad...but I know he'd rather me using it than letting it collect dust while I sit in my room and pout. The 45 is very pricey, I was kinda kicking myself for buying it, but when every ounce counts, its worth every penny, i think he just sold a few truck loads of them to one of our armed forces branch. THANKS FOR YOU KIND WORDS, really meant a lot. I grabbed this gun wihle I could, no wife, no kids, few bills, satisfying paycheck, so why the heck not ya know. I will admit, its a little intense for my first hunting AR. Im just a normal bolt action guy, time to get with it i reckon. come hunt with me in tx anytime.

Originally Posted By: Ward H.you can find the 45 degree mount at www.predatortactical.com

photo-5-1.jpg

I inherited the scope from my father, would rather have my dad...but I know he'd rather me using it than letting it collect dust while I sit in my room and pout. The 45 is very pricey, I was kinda kicking myself for buying it, but when every ounce counts, its worth every penny, i think he just sold a few truck loads of them to one of our armed forces branch. THANKS FOR YOU KIND WORDS, really meant a lot. I grabbed this gun wihle I could, no wife, no kids, few bills, satisfying paycheck, so why the heck not ya know. I will admit, its a little intense for my first hunting AR. Im just a normal bolt action guy, time to get with it i reckon. come hunt with me in tx anytime.

Looks awesome! No such thing as too intense in AR land! You'll love it. They seem to grow on you until sometimes you find yourself just going to the safe and grabbing an AR just to hold it... (it really happens)

I'm sorry to hear about your dad... It's great that you have his scope though. Ever time you get behind that gun you'll be able to remember that.

Any idea which free float tube that is?

Buster. That paint job is fantastic. I'd like to get my .22 dipped. Who did it?

Blopez- thanks again. Sorry it's an apex tube. It's gnarly

Last edited:
.204 mid length I just finished up this weekend. Wilson combat 18" tube, 1-12 twist, Aero Precision upper and lower (very nice too I might add!)Hogue hand guard,Socom M4 rifle length stock, Nikon 4-12x40 Prostaff & a RRA match trigger. Headed to the range next weekend for the first test drive.

dscn0894.jpg

dscn0899.jpg

Originally Posted By: blopez50Originally Posted By: Ward H.you can find the 45 degree mount at www.predatortactical.com

photo-5-1.jpg

Looks awesome! No such thing as too intense in AR land! You'll love it. They seem to grow on you until sometimes you find yourself just going to the safe and grabbing an AR just to hold it... (it really happens)

I'm sorry to hear about your dad... It's great that you have his scope though. Ever time you get behind that gun you'll be able to remember that.

Any idea which free float tube that is?

for the record, I want to let everyone know that I infact know that is not the proper way to use that gun vise. I just wanted to get a picture of the side charging handle

i really dont do a good job appearing smart in real life or the internet.

Here's an update of mine after some paint. Waiting for a new foam tube for the buttstock couldn't get mine off when I wanted to paint it. Possibly more paint in the future for the gun.

IMG_0083.jpg

373907_2518495476792_1085402646_32139238_1784227155_n.jpg

DPMS 338 Federal with Bushnell 6500 Elite 4.5 to 30 power on LaRue mounts. Ok maybe big varmints (elk)

Last edited:
Back