END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

You might be a coyote hunter if, you cant remember the last time you washed your truck and you dont mind because the rock dust blends in.

You might be a coyote hunter if, your friends always want to take your truck because its a crew cab but you have to reorganize the backseat to get someone in it.

You might be a coyote hunter if your friends want to take your truck deer scouting because they know you will have at least three guns on board just in case.

If, you have more fur in your freezer than food.
If, you have fur haning in your bathroom drying.
If, you size up every animal you see, and picture them hanging on your wall, you might be a coyote hunter.

You might be a coyote hunter if your reloading press is mounted on the end of the kitchen table so you and your wife can spend "quality" time together.

If you crall in to a 24 inch tube with a hamer to save a bullet to finish the job and retreve your prize. I almost lost that battle. I hope to never experiance again!
sneaky2.gif

If you pass a shot at a 190inch whittail to shoot a yote with your bow. Still don't regret that one. much!

If your first date was calling on her parents land becose she wanted to know what that thing hanging from your mirror was.

If you ever got tackled by a coyote and didn't get a shot. that pup came from downwind and almost knocked me out.

GOD I love this sport!

If you look at your childs "Cry Activated" infant swing, and contemplate using the internals for a sound activated decoy, You might be a coyote hunter......

If you wrote Santa a letter and asked him to scout for coyotes on the way to your house.....
then try to sneak out between Christmas dinner and opening presents to get in a couple sets

your coyote hides are redeemable in the grocery line like food stamps...

you barder your kid's dental work for hides... and hunts with the dentist...

the Christmas Gifts you give out are made up of things you shot...

your high school picture shows you wearing a coon skin hat...

when looking at coyote blood... you start to better understand Vampires...

when your the local taxidermist... and your fame makes you a canidate for Mayor...

when you gotta get into some coyotes soooo bad... that you take off across country in the family van...

...if you are willing to meet up with someone you have never met, you only know anonymously from the internet, know that they are bringing weapons to the rendevous and only know their name as coydogslayer, killit, or some such handle on the off chance that you might have a 5 coyote day!

.....Your basement looks like a torture chamber for canines. Complete with fleshing beam,stretchers,boards,fans and furs hanging from the floor joists.

on a first date you go ahead and put it on the line. "I have a secret you need to know about me before we go any further." "I am a coyote hunter." Your relieved when she leaves because now you can go to bed early and get rested up for some callin early in the morning.

Last edited:
Back