END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

Originally Posted By: ninjapuffIf you try to make distress calls into a police breathalyzer, you might be a drunk coyote hunter.

Perfect!
smile.gif

If you've ever been told by your wife, husband or significant other that; they don't care how hard it's frozen, dinner is ready so you have to move that stinkin critter so we can eat. "you might be a coyote hunter" or a trapper, I'm both and have heard this lots.

If you replace the cherry air freshner in your truck with Earth Scented Dryer sheets, you might be a coyote hunter....

Just did this^^^^ works great BTW...

Ok. Well this happened today. We were getting ready for church and my wife walks up to me and she's pi$$ed. Apparently I had mistaken her brush for my fur dressing brush and loaded it up with coyote fur last night. Does that count?
smile.gif

I also overheard her explaining on the phone to her friend the other day that she couldn't freeze our extra turkey because our garage freezer is filled with green hides and whole dogs.

Originally Posted By: Bob .17If you pick up coyotes and hunt them full of mange,,,you might be a coyote hunter...

If you get called out for putting out wrong information and then get your feelings hurt and go on a tear messing up random posts, you might be a troll

Come on Bob, man up, so what some people here give you a little crap. They don't know you, and not everyone here has been mean to you. Your posts do seem to draw negative attention, just watch how you phrase things a little.

There are people here who like the craziness of your posts. Just quit feeling sorry for yourself. You tag line is like a cry for help, the guys here ARE not unfair and they are not running you out of here. Ignore anyone who is being mean to you,and don't pick fights, the reason they are giving you crap is they are sure you are a troll.

if your truck breaks down while driving from one stand to another and while waiting on the tow truck you walk the remaining distance to the next stand and tell the driver to meet you there, you might be a a coyote hunter

i don't have to answer your questions, or your answers. according to the bible i only have to answer yes or no and nothing more. thats the Spirit...

Originally Posted By: HidenseekproOriginally Posted By: Bob .17If you pick up coyotes and hunt them full of mange,,,you might be a coyote hunter...

If you get called out for putting out wrong information and then get your feelings hurt and go on a tear messing up random posts, you might be a troll-----------------------

Thank-You...

Originally Posted By: SalemDawgerCome on Bob, man up, so what some people here give you a little crap. They don't know you, and not everyone here has been mean to you. Your posts do seem to draw negative attention, just watch how you phrase things a little.

There are people here who like the craziness of your posts. Just quit feeling sorry for yourself. You tag line is like a cry for help, the guys here ARE not unfair and they are not running you out of here. Ignore anyone who is being mean to you,and don't pick fights, the reason they are giving you crap is they are sure you are a troll.-------------------------------------------------

Thank-You...

Last edited:
Back