FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Couple of my faves from Bocephus(and Waylon, Ernest Tubb, etc
smile.gif
)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03TqO5ACIuA&feature=related

Nice choices... you are wise beyond your years young man. Enjoy your holiday vacation from school! Gonna do any hunting?

Hooked....Thank you for that choice!!! Silent Night has been a favorite of mine since I was a very young child. It's the only song I ever learned to play on a piano (my late great-aunt taught me).
And you picked an outstanding version that I've never heard before....and just obscure enough to be right up my alley!

GC....Another outstanding choice!!! Amazing Grace is truly my all-time favorite song period. {I want it to be played on bagpipes @ my funeral}
And this little girl does an amazing (no pun) job singing it! Quite a voice for someone so young!!

To my ear there is something about that particular song sung by such a sweet innocent kid that just rings so pure and true.

Hooked nice - Faster Pussycat... Ya know if the Pilgrims had been predator hunters and would have had some bobcat backstrap on that first and most famous dinner - we'd all be eating _________ . Oh never mind...
smile.gif

Back