Fathers day special..............Again.........

scottmilk9

With overwelming requests, I'm going to offer the fathers day special to anyone who didn't get on board last time.

$525 plus $24 shipping for:
223 or 17rem your choice
Barrel length, your choice
Rifle length free float handguard
Young Mfg bolt/carrier
Charging handle

Options will be extra as always. These won't be delivered until around 1st of the year as I am elbows deep in builds, but wanted to show my appreciation to all of our PM members.

This will be until Nov.15th so i can get all the barrels on order at one time this time.

Big bores will be most likely first of the year, our govt agency is dragging their feet on approving my variance.

This is the one I got and love it. 24" 17 Rem. If you missed the last Fathers day specal do this one for sure. They are shooters!!!

024.jpg

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9

Big bores will be most likely first of the year, our govt agency is dragging their feet on approving my variance.
drool.gif
Waiting and will be watching for this one

Originally Posted By: pitman6302Orrbull what do you need a big bore for you have some awsome looking ARs at SD. Your going to be really happy with them.

Have you seen them? Yeah I can't wait to get them here. Oh just was thinking I needed a larger caliber for bigger critters.....

Wow I so wish I could take advantage of this!!! Unfortunately, the finances are looking pretty gloomy (at least for an AR), so I will have to pass. However, I do have one question. When you said options are extra, these are any options that we choose or just options that you offer? I may shoot you a PM sometime here in the future to discuss a (possible) new AR. Just wondering, thanks.

tt1.gif
MUST....BE.....STRONG!.....

Wow this deal is tempting, when the 20 cal comes out that may put me over the top.

What would a finished Lilja barrel run? In 20 prac when they're done? PM me if it's something you'd consider.

Originally Posted By: pitman6302Yea I seen them this weekend. I dont think I was supposed to but They look pretty sweet.

Good to know! I've got a suppressor just waiting on both of them to get here!

Back