My wolf, it has all been worth it!

Originally Posted By: jcs271 .
when I heard something crashing through the woods directly behind me and it was coming in fast. .
I clearly remember that as I turned I could see a wolf bounding through the brush coming straight in at me, I also recall seeing in my peripheral vision, the movement of another wolf off to my right side.
The wolf coming at me was a very large male with a dark face and bright golden color eyes. I will forever remember looking into those wild golden eyes

. Once the woods became quiet, I realized that I was literally shaking from excitement. I sat down on a log near this amazing creature
Jay

If I was in this situation I would be setting on the log to take my boots off..Easier to get my Hockied full britches off
blushing.gif

Great story and pics!!!
Oh yeah did you say you went after that monster with a long bow?

David

What a experience!

Im going out this weekend to try my luck some more as well. Havent even bothered with any other tags, as Id really like to concentrate on the wolf.

It can be hard sometimes when you start second guessing yourself over choices you make hunting. The good thing though is when you finally realize you were RIGHT!

Great wolf and even better story.

Absolutely awesome! Great story. Congratulations on your success and way to stay with. Please post up photos of the rugs when it's done.

That was an awesome story! You captivated my full attention while you were describing the moments that transpired once you began calling! Again, great story and congratulations my friend!

Back