Massachusetts predator hunters

I'm from Holyoke, hunt Hampden/Hampshire county mostly. Work, fishing,& wife kept me busy all summer. Saw a small bobcat
from my bear stand so I'm getting the bug. Took the first
part of the trapping course thurs pm, went home and looked at all my gear from the 60's, guess the only thing thats still legal are the strechers.

Good luck in the am my fellow Massachusetts hunters. And everyone else too.
smile.gif

Ok we needed a bump.

I am still looking at going Sunday, to Bass Pro. if you see a guy with an orange ballcap & black zip front fleece jacket, that be me..11:30 looking to stop in pick up a few things, eat/have a drink.

Tom

Brian

A big shhsssss, the Cape is my secret honey hole..I get to the Sandwich area 2X a month & have a good streak going on the dumb ones. I have taken about doz. in the area and boy they are some gullible doggies.

Best of luck this season.

T2G

Last edited:
I just drove by a field where I hunt and saw a coyote just sitting there on the edge of the field looking at something. So I pulled in with my binos and saw he was watching a bunch of turkeys milling around about 60 yards from him. Man I wish we could hunt Sundays here, my truck was about 120 yards from him.

CHECKING IN, NEW TO THE SITE. BAYSTATE YOTE, CONGRATS ON THOSE TWO MONSTERS YOU SMOKED. YOU SHOULD GET THEM IN THE LOCAL PAPER TO SCARE SOME OF THE BUNNY HUGGERS!

Ya,right next thing you know I will have OCCUPY WALL STREET or some other types at my door protesting!! I like to keep a low profile!! The less they know the better!!! LOL!!
lol.gif

Tommy2gun

Look for Sandwich to show up on foxpro's Furtakers TV show this season. We filmed on the cape in Oct and killed some local dogs.

I will be giving some seminars this Jan. at Bass Pro shops in Foxboro. You guys should come by and hang out. I always like putting a face to screen names!

Hey guys. I'm in eastern mass, right near Bass Pro.

Will be heading over for the show again in January, Brian. Good info last year.

Paul

Back