Foxpro Black Jack vs. Mojo Critter??

I prefer the action of the Mojo critter....the Black Jack is an improvement over the old Foxpro Jack in the Box but I still don't feel they are up there with the Critter. My $.02

Love the mojo. Pop a mini camera tripod on the bottom of it with foam training golf balls on the legs and you have an all-terrain set up. Fixes the problem with the mojo stake. Paint it or put on some camo tape and you are good to go.

I have not used the mojo but love my black jack. I like the action, battery life is forever and the ability to run it off of my foxpro remote is perfect for me. I have already called half a dozen coyotes and a bobcat using the combo of the blackjack and an fx5. The compact size after breaking it down fits my setup also as I can put it right in my carry bag with my call and off I go.

I have a Jack in the box and a Mojo Critter.

This will be my first season with the Mojo.

I rewired my Mojo and now i can plug it into my Aux jack on my Foxpro FX5 and turn it on and off as needed.

Ha!

Originally Posted By: Dead Down Wind
I rewired my Mojo and now i can plug it into my Aux jack on my Foxpro FX5 and turn it on and off as needed.

Ha!

Ok spill the beans, let us know how ya did it.

Lee

Originally Posted By: BPSOriginally Posted By: Dead Down Wind

Ha!

Ok spill the beans, let us know how ya did it.

Lee

I was told all you need is mono cable and wire it into mojo swicth and leave the plug on caller end.
I havent tried it yet.

Back