FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiogeez no one likes glenn???

No it isn't Glen, it's the lineman part nobody likes.
Joking of course...
wink.gif
Glen Cambell is considerably before my time really and I'm not too familiar with his music. Do appreciate your participation though, thanks for that for sure.

oh now you are making me feel old hehe.... the old country reminds me of when i was a young boy and dad would take us deer hunting. he would always take us to the lil country greasy spoon for breakfast and then load us up in the truck to drive to the farm and that country music was playing.

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiooh now you are making me feel old hehe.... the old country reminds me of when i was a young boy and dad would take us deer hunting. he would always take us to the lil country greasy spoon for breakfast and then load us up in the truck to drive to the farm and that country music was playing.

You are old!!

Thanks GC!

I agree, I always liked Lita. Never was much of a fan of Jett, though.
Now Benatar...she wasn't the greatest to look at, but boy could she belt out the tunes.

Strangely, Vaughan, although I thoughly enjoy Halloween (even though I never was allowed to trick/treat growing up...long story)...I don't decorate for the "holiday".
Reason: No kids in my neighborhood. So, no trick/treaters.
If there were, I guarrantee that I would go all-out for them.

Side note: When my kids were too young to t/t by themselves, I would go around with them.
I scared the be-geeshus out of a LOT of people, because I always dressed up as the Grim Reaper (glow-in-dark makeup, & a real scythe!). Too much fun!!!

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiogeez no one likes glenn???

Speaking just for myself...no, Glen Campbell is one of the few artists in "modern" (ie: post-60's) Country music that I just could never learn to like.
Nothing against him, I just couldn't stand his voice.
frown.gif

But, hey, I know I like lots of people & music that other people don't enjoy.
grin.gif

Yup will I used to have a little to much fun scaring I still have to favorite memorys.

1:My dad scarred probaly about a 7 year old and he dropped his candy and ran about 300 yards up the street with out stopping and he didnt stop screaming once.

2:I scared a big black lady and she fell down on my friend who was hiding and she fells around and says WOW this is warm he says hi and I've never seen someone run so fast.

BTW: Sorry IK this isnt about music just had to get it out there

I missed it this Friday, we had company over until late and I hit the hay as soon as they left. My bad...

Back