Massachusetts predator hunters

WHOA!!! A predator hunters round table!!I have not forgot about you guys,I lost my login info!! I am willin to meet you guys for a pizza and some yote talk any time. I am also willin to teem up with any of you guys for a hunt.Mark2 and I teamed up with each other for some hunts and we learned from each other and we now keep in touch on yotes and chucks,great guy!!He also turns out knows my Dad,small world!! Well keep me posted!! Shane

Phillipston is about 10-15 minutes west of me, over back roads. Gardner is 5 minutes north and Athol is about 15-20 North West of me. All three, Phillipston, Gardner, and Athol are right off of Rt2. Easy access and easy to find a place.

If we wanted to head to Southern Worcester county, Sturbridge is easy, about 35 minutes for me and right off the pike.

I will travel, so if Northern Worcester county is to far for the first meeting that's cool. I am self employed and drive 75-100 miles every day, so give me a GPS and an address and I will be there.

Shane,

I knew you'd be in on this. Count me in. Sept is looking like a quiet month for me. Northern/Southern Wor, Gardner are all a quick run on 495 or Rte2.
OOOppsie..Sept 17th looks like I am out of town...all else in play.
T2G

Last edited:
Hope everyone here made it through the storm OK. Here in North Central MA it turned out pretty well, lots of small branches and some dead wood came out of the trees. Found a few leaks in the garage, but other than that we are ok.

What are you high????? That is the first saturday of early goose season!!
scared.gif

Lets pick a Sunday afternoon or weekday night,that way we dont burn a hunting day!
cool.gif

A Sunday afternoon would be good, I think during the week would be tough for some people due to distance and work issues, but I am game for either.

Steve

hey PrairieDogs my name is don also. i grew up in Taunton and moved to Maine 24 years ago. are you finding coyote hunting in your area ? i'm very interested in hearing how the yote hunting is in my old neighborhood. never did it back then, there weren't any to speak of. i sure do it now though. my son lives on the cape and has a bait and gets a few down there.i put in a lot of time for the sightings i get. i do better off my bait.
don

Last edited:
Still around, had to deal with some health complications with my wife and a new toy acquisition. Should be closing the deal this week and wife is out of the hospital after 10day stint.

T2G

Back