FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I must be the only poor soul who has nothing to do.LOL
It's Friday, so let's pump a few tunes....

Watched these guys on PBS last Saturday night...good Blues, IMO...

How about a little modern "Swing Blues"...

Ohhhhh Ahhhhh Angus has fired up the strings. My favorite non-country band.

It is amazing how some guys can have such incredible skill on the strings. Some like Angus sound so very well, and others with equal skill just make a horrible racket. I would love to see Roy Clark and Angus Young play a song together. Similar skill with different sounds. Throw in Josh Turner and Jewell on vocals and a hot chick riding in a Chevy and you've got a video!

Oh--Ozzie kinda scares me. He's one screwed up dude.

Last edited:
These were played at our wedding.

This is the one that brought us together.

Chris has been involved in my best times and worst pains. I miss him.

Played at my 17 year old sisters funeral.

Originally Posted By: getfoxyYoure gettin it Will!

I dont see how Ozzys still going.

Ironically, I didn't like Ozzy (or Sabbath for that matter) until I was maybe 20....which would have been '84. I don't really know why. Heck, I was listening to other bands who were just as much "Heavy Metal".
crazy.gif

On a side note:
Neither of my ex-wives could ever understand how I came to have such a varied taste in music....
smile.gif

I mean, I'm sure anyone who has paid attention to all the songs/artists I've played since this thread started, can attest that about the only direction I haven't went has been rap or hip-hop.
grin.gif
grin.gif

(although I do like a few of the "songs" done by Eminem, of all people)
grin.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I noticed that. I have never been able to listen to country music.

Now I can listen to all rock. Pop,punk, metal, grunge. I started taking guitar lessons in muddle school and played all through high school. You can always tell the people who don't know diddly squat. They write the music off as racket, and anyone knows no matter how simple the song a fair amount of talent went into it

Yep, it takes talent, for sure.

My folks have always listened to nothing except pre-'90s Country & Bluegrass. 'Course, they were born/raised in the '40s & '50s.LOL
By the time I was oh, 10 or so, my older sister was listening to anything from Seals & Croft, to Heart.
But my big conversion came when I saw KISS play on Paul Lynde's Halloween special, Oct.'76!!
That was the beginning of the end for me.LOL

Back