FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Originally Posted By: getfoxyPerfect Lonnie--Love me some Chevelle...All 3 members are brothers, or at least they were when Vitamin r was released

we just became good friends!

awesome band for all genres, guitarist left the band though
frown.gif

RHCP HEY OH

My 7th grade music teacher played this song on the piano every other morning to get us fired up LOL..she beat that piano half ta death I think! she was cool.
gotta call it a night. Long week with broken air coditioner so the shop was ~100 deg. all week!..yeah, and they just spent $250k fixing it last year! and then $18k two weeks ago and it`s still NOT WORKING!

Lonnie- I thing the brother Sam (bass left) Actually kicked out. John Fruiciante (RHCP has some very hard songs to learn to play.

Im with Donnie..Im hittin the hay

Originally Posted By: getfoxyIm not a (todays) country fan and Ill let Hank III tell you why...

Hank III- Pop country really sucks

Hank the Third...I like the music (have listened to a lot of it). But I have trouble getting past his constant cussin' & references to drugs/alcohol.
Yes, I realize the family history.
It's just too bad that at least one generation couldn't stay sober & clean. All 3 Hanks had/have plenty of talent. IMHO it's been wasted.
frown.gif

If my previous thread wasn't your "cup of tea", maybe one of the following will be {non-car vids}....

(possibly my fave song of this band...)

Ian at play...

One of my favorite artists....and I have always been impressed with the FINAL special effects done with the "background, top of stairs"....Can you figure out how it was done?

Back