Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Originally Posted By: yotehunter243Olympic Arms 243wssm (tricked out by Dtech)
22" SUM barrel fluted with Dtech integral comp.
DPMS Lower
Ace Skeleton stock
Ergo grip with palm shelf
Giessel Enhanced 2 stage trigger 1.2 lbs.
Nikon M-223 one-piece 20 MOA mounts
Leupold 6x18-40mm AOT

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

what is the name of that camo? and how was it applied? that is absolutely stunning

Originally Posted By: coyotexHmmm,,i like the 16 with the rifle length float in the middle,,,is that one new?

X

this is the newest. about as cheap as I could screw ONE together. Tactical Inovation 20 HBAR, and there upper, mod 1 float tube, DNZ Freedom reaper mount and old Philippines made simmons WTC.

Hopefully a good beater
003-5.jpg

How do you guys like the smooth sided upper receivers? I have a barrel on order and have been debating whether to try one. I never use my forward assist, but it is nice just in case I guess. I think the thing I might miss is the brass deflector. Do the smooth sided DPMS sweets throw brass okay?

Originally Posted By: MPFDHow do you guys like the smooth sided upper receivers? I have a barrel on order and have been debating whether to try one. I never use my forward assist, but it is nice just in case I guess. I think the thing I might miss is the brass deflector. Do the smooth sided DPMS sweets throw brass okay?

the slick sides are ok. If I want to be quiet chambering a round I use my thumb in the relief/scallop of the bolt carrier to push it in. works for me. Actually I believe thats what it was for in the orignal design before it had a forward assist? old A1?

Finally got wife's built so I could post all 3 at once.

PICT0182-1.jpg

The one on the left is the first one I bought, it is a RRA entry tactical. It is the one that got me hooked.

The one in the center is the one I built my wife. It is a Sun Devil upper and lower in purple with RRA 20" PP barrel and 2 stage trigger. It will have tiger stripes or diamond plate pattern in purple on all the black parts done in duracoat. She wants it to be something nobody else has. This thing is a tack driver.

The one on the right is the one I shoot the most. It is full RRA that I built for long range coyotes and targets. It is a EOP upper and a 24" heavy bull barrel with laminated wood grip and stock to counterbalance barrel. It is heavy at around 13 pounds, but I like it heavy. It is the most accurate AR I have ever shot.

Last edited:
IMAG0125.jpg
my long range AR. dpms smoothside upper 24in oly sum 223 barrel dtech ff tube geiselle dmr trigger millet scope.. the short range AR is still in the works

Back