Stainless Tumbling Media Discount Coupon

woodster_yote

We are running a promo for the month of June. $10 off orders over $50. Enter the code PM10 We guarantee you'll love the results or your money back. For any converts to SS media post your opinions and pics too!!

Just my luck just bought some last month.
I used some old brass I found in the gravel pit that must of been in the weather for a least a year and my test batch when finished looked like brand new inside and out.

I used a old rock tumbler that has not been used in 15 years and with the SS Media all the ammo cleaned up perfect.
Great product.

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpIs your media magnetic?

We do have magnetic media. Send us an email when you order and we'll make sure you get the magnetic stuff. We have some stuff that isn't magnetic too.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEWill it work in a vibratory type tumbler?

It will not work in a vibratory tumbler. It needs to be a rotary style.

Bought a Thumler's tumbler and went to this for my brass cleaning about 9 months ago. The job it does is very impressive, my brass looks new after using it. I would highly recommend it.

When you take the lid off the tumbler there are a few pins stuck to the lid or on the lip of the drum. Some people like to use a magnetic to pick any of those pins up. You can usually just brush them back into the drum though.

Sometimes I've heard of guys using a magnetic to pick up a few pins if they drop them in the sink. I personally haven't had to use a magnetic...

I just hung up with STM.com. I ordered their Deluxe reloading kit and used the promo code. Tumbler (high speed), media, (5#s), separator, Lemi-shine all for one price, in stock and reasonable shipping costs.

Gent I spoke with indicated it should ship today. Will post back when it gets here and with photos of the first batch, before and after.

Stay tuned!

Results from the latest batch of brass using the kit. This was after two and a half hours. Just over 100pcs of .40cal. Note the insides of the cases.

Stainless steel media is the way to go!

brass1.JPG

brass2.JPG

We've got one week left with the discount code. Check out our youtube channel that is linked on the website for some sweet videos and also the process of cleaning brass. Finally a system to clean the primer pockets and not have to punch the corn cob out of them.

Back