FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Originally Posted By: BMeyerOriginally Posted By: GCKeep your hands to yourself in Georgia...

Always liked that song.
and it will always bring to my mind the vision of my brother singing it kareoke at his wedding reception...lol..he did a good job of it!

That is a good song...reminds me of Highchool days, class of `86. I get a good laugh on occasion from the comments people post...bobing up and down..lol

Originally Posted By: Hookedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxuT1auuw2Y&feature=related
time to wake up reminded me of this...wow she has quite a voice...ummm ur mouth anyway...lol
While trying hard to remind myself that this is a family forum..."Hooked", it sounds to me like you enjoy being awakened in the mornig in the same way as I do!
grin.gif

Hey "Hooked", were you feeling a little melancholy [sp] on Friday?
Man, Jacks & Goldsboro made me feel that way when I was a kid & those songs were new.LOL

It's nice to see that you guys kept things going this week, anyhow.
I didn't get a chance to be online, to help.

Yes Will, I suppose I was feeling a little that way last week...(a little bummed). My previous neighbor lost his son in a car accident last week. I have only visited with him a couple of times in the past 8 years, but he and his wife were very cool neighbors, and we used to visit over coffee on Sunday mornings.
It was hard to grasp that his son was 18 yrs old (young) already...I could just picture him as a little boy riding his bike in the neighborhood.
FWIW- I missed your participation..lol

Originally Posted By: GCBobby's hair... wonder how much hair spray it took to freeze it just sooooo... lol.

To be quite honest, I found it almost `painfull` to look.
lol.gif

Cool GC
I vaguely remember the Sat. morning Archies cartoon, the other two shows I do remember.
How `bout petticaot Junction?...some cuties on there?

Back