Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hi guys, FNG checking in. I've been varmint hunting and handloading since the 60's and still have a bunch to learn. Maybe I can even pass along some stuff I've learned.

Matt napton here iam from baker montana. I am 28 years old and love to call coyotes and just started to make my own calls.Love to be here. Well i hope to learn from all you folks thanks allready.

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I am ranch raised ,except for the last 3 years have lived and worked on our families three ranches here in North West AZ.

I have been involved with horses and rodeo all of my life, didn't have much choice really, my father was the 1964 worlds champion team roper. Sometimes I wish he would have stuck a golf club in my hand instead of a rope though.

I have been a hunter since I can remember, with almost 300,000 acres to roam as a kid I created no small amount of havoc.

Take care everyone and I hope to get to know you all much better in the near future.
Thanks for yer time, William Craig Hamilton.

Are you from over by Joe City? Is/was your Dad Bill or Billy?

tired.gif

OK. I'm and old frat from Montana that still lives in Montana. My Boy ( 36) and I Hunt 24/7/365 only broken up by fishing and jet boat running, And once and a while work.We have gotten in to Predator hunting a lot as of late. We have a Fox,pro 5 that we love and shoot just about any fire Arm there is, not really but a bunch of them. We reload, the boy does all the rifle and pistole and I do all the shotgun. Were very serious hunters and out doorsman.My wife will fish and go on some of the boat outings but my daughter-in-law is right in there with us every step of the way. I have a daughter that hunts once and a while with us but prefers the fishing end. I have a 12 year old Granddaughter that is turning in to a shooting expert and fisherman extraordinar. Her new sister ,2 years old ,looks to fallow her too...Any way thats me in a quick nutshell.Ps you will see I don't type or spell well. Love to fish Live to hunt
blushing.gif

Last edited:
44yrs old,been hunting my whole life.
w00t.gif

Love predator hunting but not very successful at it as I only took that up a few yrs ago to fill in the void between other game seasons. So I'm here looking for tips and tactics....
wink.gif

Last edited:
Well a few might know me from other forums I am a memeber of. As my neae state I am Scott and from Minnesota. I am not a predator hunter, but I do trap and love it. I am 42 and right now a married bachlor.

Very new member. 64 yrs. old and retired train mechanic from Braintree mass.. I live 12 miles south of Boston and have hunted all my adult life. Married with 2 sons,one who is in China on business and the other a sales manager for a major beer dist.. He also travels with the Pats. Don't hunt Mass. much but have hunted N.Y. the last 14 yrs. Just borrowed and then bought a trail cam in the last two weeks and we captured deer, fox, coon, and coyote in our yard. Great pictures as well as fun. Last week we had over 20 deer in our yard. Again 12 miles south of Boston. Have shot predators in the past but not hunted them exclusively that often. But now I will start. Regards Jim D... And no, hunting is not allowed in our town. The reason why we have so much deer and Lyme Disease.

Well, looks I found this site pretty late. I'm in my middle 60's but still can keep up...When it comes too hunting. Retired U.S.P.S. Postmaster from Wyoming now living in New Mexico. Been married 43 years to the same gal, she's a cutie. Served Uncle Sam '66-'68. Have some problems with Agent Orange but, who cares I'm alive. Like all types of hunting, fishing and metal detecting. I have been reloading and shooting varmints since 1970. Coming to my area?? contact me see if I can set up a hunt for us. I have exclusive coyote hunting rights on a 20,000 acre ranch.

I won't tell you what my wife calls me...But other people call me John Parra.

No problem, I just found this site and its nice to see others with an addiction that runs as deep as mine. My name is kyle and I am from Az. I am currently a student at ASU getting my degree in Applied Biology Science in Wildlife and Ecology Restoration. I want to end up doing something with game and fish or the forest service. I love outdoors and guns and am in the desert any chance I get. I have been hunting predators for about 2 years and just got my first kill last week, a coyote. So I'm feeling pretty good right now. I don't know anyone that hunts too much so I spend a lot of time on forums reading and learning and then trial and error experience. Hope to learn a lot from all you experienced ones on here.

I'm a coyote and bobcat trapper born and bred in a small town in North Central Oregon. I spent one year filming a coyote calling video and am still trying to get going on getting it marketed somehow. At the moment trapping is my passion but anything predator hunting is what I want to be doing at all times. But 34 years old with a great wife and two little girls 1 year old and a 2 year old plus a feed store business and working for my dad on our ranch keeps me from doing it full time. You can check out some of my videos on You Tube. Here is the link.
URL:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBop204

Last edited:
A 40year old, divorced twice married 3 times father of three checking in from Utah.

Been reading here since November, and actually signed up to just buy from Grease and Guns last week. A lot of good info here fellas!

I am a bowhunter 95% of the time, but do enjoy shooting my rifles. although never "hunted" predators, i have been fortunate to kill a few when the opportunity(right place right time) came along. After reading about and feeling the passion you guys have for it, I need to try it!

Thanks for having me!
Jeremy.

Hi all. New member here! 28 and married 10 years to a great guy. He has hunted his whole life while I am pretty unlearned. Working on fixing that though. We have 2 daughters. A 2-yr-old and a 9-yr-old. Hubby does big construction so we move with the tunnels and are in nevada for now. I write romance, design websites, graphic design, and mostly raise our girls! Life is pretty good. My best friend is a member and said I would love it so here I am.

JKWalsh,,,You just need to start getting out with your husband and learning some of the ropes/skills....It's surprising, but sometimes the wives can outhunt their husbands...And, it's never too early for the kids to learn as well...Welcome..

Thanks!! I am already a pretty decent shot with my 9mm and our .22 rifle. Looking forward to using it to hunt. Hubby leaves for his bear hunt soon and I have to admit to a little jealousy though I doubt I could do it with a bow like he is lol.

Hello all been here a few years under 2 different names. But I am 23 live in Bagdad Az and work in the copper mine here as an equipment operator. Been married for 2 years to a great chick we have 2 boys together. Her and they boys do not hunt but as soon as boys are old/mature enough to do so they will defintally be going. Love the site and have learned so much from you.
Thanks

Hello to all

I am from the north of England, United kingdom. I am a passionate fox shooter (our only real predator over here)and we do a lot of lamping (shooting at night) and calling to get the foxes. I also shoot deer and have had 39 so far this year.

My real passion is the fox though. I visit the US on business, mainly in the Chicago area.

I have an ambition to shoot a coyote, summer or winter and I will get to it sometime I hope. In the meantime I am going to see what I can learn and enjoy reading you guys posts etc

Roy

Hello,

My name is Eric Dyck.

I grew up in central Alberta, and I've been living in the south east corner of Alberta, Canada for the last 8 years.

I've hunted and been fascinated with rifles my whole life.

I have a great wife and two young daughters. Life is good!

I'm a pressure welder and tour around the country doing oilfield construction. Pipelines and plantsites.

Hello

My name is Darren Heslop and I live in northumberland, england, uk.
I hunt with sight hounds and terriers, go shooting, fly birds of prey and go freshwater fishing (trout and salmon mainly). I'm on a few other forums with the same username

Hey all, obviously I'm new to the board... Name's Sab. Im a 49 year old married father of 3 who loves my family and hunting-and not always in that order...lol I've been thinking about getting into predator hunting and figured this would be a good place to learn and maybe even find a good guide or 2 to teach me the ropes. Ive been hunting for over 30 years mostly deer and ducks, I carve my own decoys, but Ive beengator hunting and bear huting and antelope hunting as well. O welcome all comments and hope to contribute here as well

Back