Kies Uppers, barrels, gas blocks, and linear comps now in stock!

JoeBobOutfitters

We have just recieved our first shipments of Kies complete upper receivers, barrels, gas blocks, and much more! Kies complete upper receivers, barrels, gas blocks, and much more! These come in calibers such as 223 Wylde, 7.62x39, 6x45, 6.8SPC2 and 22LR.

Kies Firearm's centerfire uppers carry a 1" MOA guarentee and all of Kies' products are meticulously machined and finished including nano-ceramic coated bores, linear compensators, and meloniting come standard on uppers and parts.

The Kies Lo Profile Gas Blocks,come standard on our centerfire MK1 uppers, and allow you to fine tune your upper and loads to fit your needs. At $27.95 the adjustable gas blocks are in our opinion one of the better deals out there for a similar gasblock.

Kies Blast Master Linear Compensators also come standard on ALL of the MK1 uppers and direct the noise away from the shooter and push it downrange. These not only protect your hearing while shooting or hunting, but also will keep dirt from flying up like with an A2 flashhider if laying prone.

Kies MK1 Trigger's are a quick resetting, modular drop-in design with a crisp 4.5lb pull. These are full power hammer springs and include anti walk pins with the trigger assembly. They WILL set off hard military primers.

If you have any questions regarding their products feel free to contact us or Kies Firearms on here.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
I'm curious...Wouldn't directing the gas forward,increaserecoil? Isn't that the opposite of a compensator? I can see where it would help with noise and Maybe muzzle flash, but I'm not understanding the design I guess. Maybe Kies will chime in and set me straight. Looks like nice stuff though, the adjustable lo/pro gas block is interesting. The .264 LBC is a nice offering, that one interests me as well.

Last edited:
The "linear" compensators are meant to direct muzzle blast and noise FORWARD, away from the operator. These are not meant to be similar to a muzzle brake, which is supposed to decrease recoil and muzzle rise by dumping it all out laterally. A linear compensator should recoil back similar to a non threaded barrel, as the gases only vent forward in that case. Linear compensators make more sense for hunting, SBR's, with etc as it pushes the noise away. For full auto use, and larger magnum calibers, it would probably be better to use a non linear comp/brake to decrease muzzle rise and mitigate recoil.

Last edited:
Back