Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Finally done and finally going to get to shoot it this weekend (been 3 long weeks since initial assembly)

MhnGN.jpg

Originally Posted By: applevalleyjoeOriginally Posted By: pukindog
SPIKES02-031211C.jpg

DSAR01-031211D.jpg

EBR-6MM-022711B.jpg

I see that you have 3 different types of stocks...which brand are the first two and where did you get them? Of the 3, which do you like the best? Your first rifle's camo is reminiscent of German Flecktarn...did you do it yourself or did you have it done for you? Nice weapons!!!

The first two are Choate E2 stocks from Midway. I like them for bench shooting a little better than the A2 since they have a little hand hold. For a carry-around gun I would rather have something with adjustable length.
I did the camo using regular spray cans and strips of newspaper.

6mm DTI dtech upper, tac innovations lower. paint is called Carnimore Tiger Negative...quite a shooter
carnimore081.jpg

carnimore073.jpg

carnimore066.jpg

6.8 spc RRA coyote carbine upper, tac innovations lower in sand tiger colors
carnimore045.jpg

carnimore042.jpg

223 Rem. Busmaster predator in sand tiger colors
carnimore055.jpg

newfolder376-1.jpg

completen.jpg

CMMG Stripped Lower
Stag Arms Lower Parts Kit
Spike's Tactical 16" Lightweight LE Upper
Nikon M-223 1-4X 20 Point Blank
Vickers Padded Sling
Samson BUIS

I will be adding a silencer to cut sound and flash, then this build will be complete.

ARVarmint.jpg

Model 1 24" Stainless Barrel 1/7", and upper
Liberty Tactical lower
Ergo Tactical Grip
YHM Free float tube
Magpul PRS Stock
Harris Bipod
Sightmark 2.5x50 Night Vision Rifle Scope w Yukon 2X doubler, and IR flashlight.

I just finished putting this together and hope to eventually take it coyote hunting. For now I have put a Millet 1-4x scope on it. After I test it out to make sure it shoots ok, and decide for sure on which scope to use, I'm going to hit it with Krylon.

AERO-02-060411E.jpg

Olympic Arms 243wssm (tricked out by Dtech)
22" SUM barrel fluted with Dtech integral comp.
DPMS Lower
Ace Skeleton stock
Ergo grip with palm shelf
Giessel Enhanced 2 stage trigger 1.2 lbs.
Nikon M-223 one-piece 20 MOA mounts
Leupold 6x18-40mm AOT

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

yotehunter243, I would love to see that camo ooutside in its natural environment...looks great for outline break up.

Originally Posted By: pukindogI just finished putting this together and hope to eventually take it coyote hunting. For now I have put a Millet 1-4x scope on it. After I test it out to make sure it shoots ok, and decide for sure on which scope to use, I'm going to hit it with Krylon.

AERO-02-060411E.jpg

What barrel and FH are you using on this? This a sexy setup.

Originally Posted By: RowdyRawhideOriginally Posted By: pukindogI just finished putting this together and hope to eventually take it coyote hunting. For now I have put a Millet 1-4x scope on it. After I test it out to make sure it shoots ok, and decide for sure on which scope to use, I'm going to hit it with Krylon.

AERO-02-060411E.jpg

What barrel and FH are you using on this? This a sexy setup.

The muzzle brake is made by Nordic Components (ordered from Midway USA). The barrel is just a Model 1 16-inch M4gery, with a YHM low profile gas block (ordered from JoeBob's) under the handguard and a DPMS railed gas block on the front to hold the handguard in place. I have no idea how any of it will work. It will probably be at least the weekend after next before I get a chance to shoot it.

AERO-02-060411C.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I had posted on this thread a long time back but I don't see where.

Rock River Varmint A4 24, Tubb CS buffer spring, D-Tech tuned RRA NM Trigger, Larue SPR Mount with Larue LT-137 Red Dot Mount, Leupold VX-III 6.5-20X50mm LR-VH, Burris FastFire secondary sight, Tuned Ejector, Badger Tactical Latch, CAA G-27 Grip

100_0555.jpg
100_0556.jpg

376 replies huh????? After looking at a lot of the pics, and since I don't have a AR yet; that's 376 people I don't like very much right now
lol.gif
! Especially the ones with multiple rifles! LOL Darn nice lookin' ARs guys
thumbup1.gif
! Someday I'll have one to post pics of.

It really is cool, seeing all the different options there are.

Arden

Here is my newest addition:

Remington R-15 Predator Carbine. Currently has just a Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36mm Scope, Larue Tactical LT-104 mount and AST Hogue grip. Also have a timney 3lb trigger and Magpul enhanced trigger guard on the way that will be installed when they arrive. Should make for a perfect varmint and predator rifle around the farm with only being 7.5lbs ready to hunt.

Also hoping to build a 6.8 SPC for deer and hogs. Thinking DTECH upper with a lightweight 18" barrel and mid length gas system. Lower will be a stag arms with A2 stock, PSA LPK, AST Hogue Grip, Magpul enhanced trigger guard and timney 3lb trigger.

Last edited:
Back