FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Ain't it the truth. Haha
Today's my last day off for a while, so I'm gonna head to the store in a few minutes, buy me some adult refreshment & go home & eat a big ol' steak for a late lunch!
Here's wishing everyone a great weekend, next week & so on, so forth!!!

Wow, If I ate a big steak in the late afternoon, I'd be "napping" the rest of the weekend...
tongue_smilie.gif
...Enjoy..
thumbup1.gif

Sounds like winner Will. I might do the same.
thumbup.gif

Good ones Doggin' 'Country Boy" is one of my go to songs when I Have to spend the day in the 'Big Silly'. It gets harder and harder to leave the ranch.
grin.gif

Happyyoter, there is only one big bad DAC. I never get tired of his singing. And I don't listen to Garth nearly enough. I've never seen anyone put as much into a live performance.

yup he can sing...was trying to find the dance but could only find the dale earndhart one....my niece died july 3rd..last year..garth was her favorite...she was a good woman...

that was here favorite song....she went in a stall and a horse fly got the horse and it threw the rear hoof into her shin....

the next day her leg hurt but she figured it would be fine...
and that night a blood clot went to her lung....

My favorite country singer of all time. Check out Conways's suit, you have to be comfortable with your manhood to wear that baby!!!

Back