FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

HELP! All the videos are playing like in little tiny micro starts and stops. Like herky, jerky. Driving me nuts! Audio is fine. Just the video sucks. Any ideas for a fix guys? HELP!

You got it going tonight Will. Good stuff buddy.

How about a little from one of my all time fav groups.

CCR baby!

LOL. You did come over and check it out.

Well if you can't get it to work, maybe it ain't on my end and is more of a YouTube problem???

Hmmm. Well thanks anyways.

We'll get together some day and shoot some bug holes.
smile.gif

Good tunes all around, everybody!! Thanks for sharing!

Larry & Gary,
I just went back thru & watched everything that was posted yestersday, & never had a problem with any of them.
Whatever the problem might have been that you had, must have gotten resolved.

Larry,
I had never heard that song before either. Good tune though.

It's Friday again...

so it's "Cryin' Time" again with Buck & Ray...

Here's one you don't hear on the radio.
This version is hilarious, IMO. Hahahahahahaha

The late Freddy...in early years, & then just prior to his death in 2003...

Saw thes guys 5 or 6 times in concert between '80 & '85. They used to put on one heck of a stage show...and didn't use any pyrotochnics to do it...just incredible musical talent.

A rare live pairing...

Theory of a Deadman...!!!! I need to get out from under my rock more often...lol, think I have heard those songs before but no idea who it was. That car in the second video is cool looking, be nice to have one...oh a nurse from the first video wouldn`t be bad either...lol
Dont have time to participate...working over 80 hrs a week counting drive time. Have fun all.

I laugh every time I listen to Nickleback, Theory, 3 Doors Down, (or any newer/similar band...because my sons can't believe I listen to "their" music. Hahahaha
{my sons are 24, 22, & the "baby" will turn 20 in April)

I caught this new, young, (IMHO) gorgeous Danish blonde last night on Jimmy Kimmel.
Not only is she nice eye candy, I felt the tune was kinda catchy too!
(Y-Tube has the original version as well, which sounds quite different, instrumentally.)

This video is actually from a couple weeks ago when she debuted on Letterman...

Then I found this second jewel as well...

And now here's a few you don't hear every day, anymore...but I always liked them, & had them in my album collection back in the day...

Men...

Gerry...

Bertie...

Chris, with help from Mikey (just like on the original)...

ARS...

and a little LRB...

I think I may have played the following ones before, but I like them...

My favorite two songs by NR...

Pat, with one of my faves...

Kix...

Enuff...

GW...

The very 1st band I saw in concert, circa 1978...

A little "pistol whippin'"...

a fun Canadian band I saw in concert in '86...

Bon, Angus & the boys...(This was the 1st rock song I ever remember hearing bagpipes on!) I've always loved it!...

Back