FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Although it's early in the day, I'm going to get things started. Seeing as how I won't be around a computer tonight.
I think I'll show a little more of my variety that was in my music collection, way back when.

I'm feelin' a little "funky" today....

I just listened to the "funky" collection, and have to say it left me with a ear to ear grin. Couldn`t help but think you gotta be a prety cool dude canislatrans54...`course I figured that awhile back.

Now I gotta check out the rest
smile.gif

PS...bet you used to own some `70 era polyester too ??..lol

ETA- so no one feels left out, I feel that most everyone here at PM`s is pretty cool.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
I used to have Surfing with a Alien (?), but never even knew what the guy looked like, let alone seen him jam. That was my favorite one of those post.
beepbeep I used to listen to when I was very young, someone gave my parents a huge stack of LP`s and there was one in there with that song as well as the red baron and others.
Also about the same age (8yrs old)I can remember my step dad on the freeway with the speedo in the `70 Sedan deVille burried past 120mph, and this little Porsche past us like we were sitting still..he laughed..n said somethin like.7*%@3 look at sob go!
Only funny I can think of offhand is Gene Tracy crepintation
contest, but it wouldn`t fit here...lol..his lordship has been disqualified

include Lindsey if not one of the greatest, at least most under rated

kc and the ss band greatest hits could very well be left in the cd player in my reload room at this moment

I have a supplemental helper at work, named John

when I leave him unattended in the machine shop..

`cept this fellas quite elderly..lol..broke his prescription safety glasses so I`ve nicknamed him Mr.Magoo for now

Hooked...
Nope, no polyester for me. I've just always enjoyed good music.LOL
Heck, I was a farm boy! Blue jeans, cotton T-shirts & cowboy boots were my everyday clothing.
Not much has changed...except now it's denim overalls instead of jeans, & sneakers instead of boots. (and I live/work in "town" of 50,000)

After I made that PS remark about polyester..lol, I seen in another post (member update maybe)that your only a few years older than me....your mom ever try to make ya wear a turtleneck shirt at least..lol..them things ugh!

Originally Posted By: HookedAfter I made that PS remark about polyester..lol, I seen in another post (member update maybe)that your only a few years older than me....your mom ever try to make ya wear a turtleneck shirt at least..lol..them things ugh!

Yeah, Mom tried to make me wear turtlenecks, and vest-style sweaters.
sick.gif

Thank goodness for Friday!!!
It's been a long week.

This song, I may have posted before (can't remember), but in the mood to hear it, just the same.

It's funny...I used to think this next song was sung by a female lead singer...

A great songwriter/singer...

Last edited:
Back