Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

(First Build)
Superior Lower w/Superior Parts Kit
CMMG Two Stage Trigger
Keyhole Upper w Colt 1/12 20" Pencil Barrel
DPMS Chrome Bolt & Carrier
Free Float Barrel Tube
20 Round P-Mag
1" Stock Extension
Burris High XTR Rings
Millett TRS-1

[img:center][/img]

Thanks for the kind words. Thought I had to build one when the Obama scare came upon us. Glad I did now! Works as a pretty lightweight yote rifle but haven't hunted much with it since I bought my 700 .204 CDL. Ran about 100 rounds through it and cycles like a dream. Also have the carrying handle when things get hot and heavy hand to hand combat, hopefully not in my lifetime!

My DPMS Sportical ready for action.

DSCN0118.jpg

Originally Posted By: wormyMy DPMS Sportical ready for action.

DSCN0118.jpg

WHat kind of riser do you have on this AR?I need one for mine and realy like it.

Originally Posted By: rayglockmanOriginally Posted By: wormyMy DPMS Sportical ready for action.

DSCN0118.jpg

WHat kind of riser do you have on this AR?I need one for mine and realy like it.

Thats just a stock DPMS Sportical flattop upper and lower. with Rock River Arms scope mount.

Originally Posted By: pukindog
SPIKES02-031211C.jpg

DSAR01-031211D.jpg

EBR-6MM-022711B.jpg

I see that you have 3 different types of stocks...which brand are the first two and where did you get them? Of the 3, which do you like the best? Your first rifle's camo is reminiscent of German Flecktarn...did you do it yourself or did you have it done for you? Nice weapons!!!

For starters, I am shooting 30gr Bergers with 29.5grs of W748 behind them. Running around 3900fps. It is a shooter. I sighted it in at 50 and moved to 150 and had them stacking up. I think it was luck only. The wind was crazy. I was only shooting 3 shot groups and 2 were on top of each other and one would fly to about 3/4.I am shooting up some rounds I have laying around. I am waiting for Old Turtle to give me some of his W748 loads he used to load. I have 32gr vmax, 39gr BKs and 34gr Varmint Nightmares that I am going to load.

Sig,

is that a burris fast fire? do you like it better at 2:00 rather than 10:00? I am thinking about putting one on my coyote gun.

Thanks
Aaron

Pardon my ignorance, but is that a red dot sight on top? i want to know everything about that gun down to the last detail if you please sir.

thanks

looks AWESOME

this is in reference to the very bottom photo

Tilting the rifle into my chest for the dot felt better than away onto my shoulder. I would really like to run it at 4 oclock but couldn't get to the adjustment screws.
The red dot is this.
http://www.tnvc.com/shop/tnvc-rdpii/

Dtech fluted and bead blasted my Oly barrel and installed a custom brake.
Daniel Defence gas block.
RR free float tube.
DPMS lower and parts kit.
RR two stage trigger.
Mil spec reciever extension.
Magpul CTR stock.
Bushnell fixed 10 power scope.
RR scope mount.
Ergo grip.

P1210191.jpg

Last edited:
Back