Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Name is Josh Bentz. I am 24 years old and work as a firefighter in virginia. I am married and we are expecting a little girl around the end of may. I live in thurmont md. This was my first season predator hunting in the catoctin mountains. I didn't bag anything but I am hooked. I also enjoy going to some family land in grant county wv and fishing the south branch. I am in the process of learning alot of thing right now with my new lathe, tying lanyards and the topper of fly tying(i have been doing that for a while and still suck). I hike all over the park land in my area to just get away to. But that is me anything else pm and I will get back to you.

Josh

Well I'm 56 married 35 years- 7years usmc - 13 years Law Enforcement - currently pipeliner.
Love Elk ,deer and varmit hunting . Reload for everthing I own. I like to tweek all my loads.

well i am new here. i just turned 25 today. been hunting and around guns my whole life!! I live in caro MI. I like to hunt small game and varmits around here. mostly chucks and squirls. I have a AWSOME JRT that likes to hunt more then i do prolly, and she HATES woodchucks LOL!!. I enjoy ridding dirtbikes and any kid of off road toy. I also like working on cars/trucks. I am HUGE MOPAR guy. I have a small collection of guns. acouple .22's. winchester model 255 .22 mag, my favorite gun!!! 8mm mouser. 870 remington exspress 12 ga. And a few outhers. I just bought a savage model 10, 22-250 in the mossy oak camo. I hope to learn more about hunting varmits from some of you guys.

Hey all. My name is Matt Craig. Besides hunting, i also fish camp, woodcraft, I also do some work with car stereo systems. Live in Globe AZ. I use a 22-250, A thunder five .45 LC, and a 12 ga. Haven't done much of anything lately but hope to change that. see you all around.

My name is Charlie, 57YO, married 6yrs, 2nd time for both of us,no kids,2 dogs,and a pile of guns. Right now I sell RV's, campers,trailers,ect. Been doing this for 18yrs almost.Before that I sold wholesale guns & shooting equip for a major wholsaler. Had to work too hard during hunting season. Now I have lots of time off between nov & march. Just became a member about 3mo ago. Have hunted , fished, ect all my life. Trapped as a teen befor this state got so crazy. Love coyote hunting,deer hunting, just about anything else I can do outdoors. Got into metal detecting a few yrs ago, find some good locations while hunting also. Life member of the NRA, as are all my friends, have no truck with non members.I love this site,and have learned quite a lot. Will be posting some pics. when I can figure it out. I like to hunt with vintage guns a lot, you might see me out there carrying an 07 win 351sl, a 73 win 38/40, or an old 99 250/3000. I'll have a mauser broomhandle under my arm for a finiser. My favorite modern guns are my Ruger Red Label 12ga, and my Sako 222.

Hello all,
Brand new to the site. Just begining to get started into predator/varmint hunting. Have killed a coyote or two and a fox or three but recently caught predator fever.

40 years old, married, two kids from Prescott, AZ area.

Glad to meet you all.

Greetings from the ghostwolf from Mid Michigan. Yet to be successful yote hunter, but definitely have the bug. Successful Varmint getter. Tools of the trade: Bushmaster AR 15 .223 Remington and H&R Ultra Varmint in .223 Rem.

My name is Greg Granger and I live in SW Oklahoma. I work in the oil and gas production industry so don't have near enough time to hunt and fish. Been hunting and fishing most of my life. Started calling coyotes when I was 13 and still trying to get it right. My weapon of mass destruction is a custom built 22-250 on a Ruger action topped of with a Leupold scope. Kinda new on forum but so far very interesting.

Greg

Name Is James Fouts. Live in a small town in north Texas called Holliday. I am a firefighter who has lots of days off and love to fill it with hunting and fishing. Married, one kid and can't wait till he is old enough to get him into all of it as well.

James

Hi, name is Rod Hart. I'm living in Lincoln NE for now, till the wife gets done with nursing school. I lived in northern California my whole life & will be back very soon. I'm 23, love to wrestle, fish, hike, hunt, shoot, camp, teach everyone I meet about the outdoors or learn more from those who have been around for a while. I love my wife, my family, friends & GOD. I'm open & respectful to everyone (all races, religions, ages, sex, etc.) as long as they show me the same respect. I'm a Pipe Layer for now, I'm planning on going into sheriffs & having a custom knife business on the side. I have too many guns to list but each one has a special place in my heart. I look forward to learning & building some good friendships here. Take Care! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Clay Reid is my name . I live in Archer City , Texas . i have 5 kids . Im married to a very mean ol gal name Kelly . Im 42 years old been hunting my whole life .
I was a Homeless runaway at 13 years old . I lived in a tent for 2 years outside of town until my wife made me marry her ( thats all a shotgun is good for ].
I cowboy for a livin and im currently running a 20,000 acre ranch here north of town .
I love sports and hunting . played football and baseball and now im the junior league coach here in both sports for the last 15 years . I was a golden glove champion in boxing .
I was the worst bullrider there ever was but wasnt a bad bullfighter .
I hunt in contests all over the state of Texas with my partners Hutch , and Mitch .
My ecaller of choice for now is Wildlife technology and hand call of choice is a Illinois river valley fox call . My gun of choice is a remington 700 adl 22.250 with a burris scope . I shoot a 55 grain nosler ballistic tip .
I host 2 contests a year in Archer City called The Redneck Rendezvous for the last 10 years .
Im 6-3 245 pds. with long black flowing hair . Some say im a better looking Fabio . I work out constantly and never indulge in any thing that is bad for my body except women as my body is a temple ..........Okay the last paragraph aint true but I wish it was ...does that count . LOL

Hi everyone! My name is Tom. I live in Goodyear Arizona and I work at a power plant that's nearby. I'm 38 years old, divorced with a 10 year old son (who is my hunting buddy).

I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to attempt to become an active participant. I'm relatively new to predator hunting, but have joined up with some folks at XPC (Xtreme Predator Callers) to help learn the ropes.

I enjoy hunting, shooting, 4-wheeling, music and hanging out with good people. There's more, but I don't want to bore you.

I'm looking forward to swapping stories and advice with you all.

Im 37 yrs old, live in middle TN. No fancy job just change oil and farm for a liveing. Been a volunteer hunter education instructor for 5 yrs,"teaching the youth of today to hopefully not shoot my [beeep] tomorrow!" Life member of the doller short and a day late club, My wife refurs to me as a huntin pecker, (I hunt for the keys on the computer and peck at them with my index finger). Ive got more metal screws holding me together than ace harware has, 6'4" tall
235 lbs with lots of knots on my head from hitting it on everything "because its my belief that everything was built for shorter folks" I also pick the guitar, my nose and have been known to scratch nyself in public wich by the way my wife and daughter hates.....LOL. So its nice to meet yall
and happy hunting.

I`m an automotive technician in Fort Worth. Been married to the same woman for 25 years. 3 sons, ages 24, 21 and 15. Hobbies are riding my horses, modifying my hot rod and hunting when I can, which isn`t often enough. I found this site while researching my latest rifle. Ended up buying the Weatherby Vanguard .22-250.

This place seems to be littered with honest, mature folks. That`s why I joined. Now excuse me please. I have a lot more reading to do.

Greetings from Buckeye Arizona. Retired military guy and currently work for a prison system. Been hunting coyotes and bobcats for the last 3 years. Have had some luck but have much to learn. Enjoy predator hunting because I can set up a hunt with friends and the complete trip only takes a few hours. There is something about getting a coyote to come to the call. Scanning for any type of movement on the horizon while enjoying the wonderful scenery. I shoot AR's mostly but also have a few bolt guns. Looking at trying my hand with a shotgun in the right area. someday I would like to try my hand at predator hunting with a bow. I look forward to reading and learning from everyones experiances and further developing my skills.

My name is Phillip Doerr hence the name PhillipD. im 15 i enjoy hunting forwheeler riding working on pilots licence i do alot of farming. im 15

Name's Dave Blackburn I've been trapping for about 22 years and calling predators for about 18. I'm from Pennsylvannia and after a few years in New Mexico and a couple in North Carolina in between I've been back here in PA for the last 12 years or so. These days I do a little fox trapping and as much coyote/fox calling as I can possibly find time for. My main passion is archery hunting whitetail but predator calling keeps me in the field all year.

Glad to have finally found this site, it's a wealth of knowledge.

Hello to all at Predator Masters. My name is James and I have lived in central Iowa almost all of my 24 years. I work as a Inside Sales rep and spend mostly all of my free time in the outdoors. I love to upland bird hunt and as of last season have been hunting with my German Short hair "MIA", who will be 2 this October. I am excited to get her finished by the start of the season this year. Besides that I am also a multi-species angler, and enjoy Bass and Catfish the most. Last I am very happy to have joined this forum and hope to get to know you guys and learn a lot about predator hunting.

Back