Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hello everyone
My name is Troy, and I live in Helena, Oklahoma(NW), 39 years old, married with 2 kids. I have been predator hunting for several years. Just found this site, am thrilled with allthe information that this site contains. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Good luck with your hunting.

hello
my name is westley and some of yall know me form the hunt in ok two or three weeks back. i am 17 and love the outdoors

Papermaker in Clarkston, Wa. SE corner of the state, LC valley (Lewiston ID/Clarkston WA) has been called the jet boat capitol of the world. Gateway to Hells Canyon. Wolves, Bears, Elk, Deer, Sheep iside of a 30 minute car or boat ride. Chasing 30lb Steelhead on the Clearwater river with my 18' CustomWeld CC this time of year. Life is hell. Thanks for the cool site. Marty

im 35 5kids 3live at home 2 live with ther moms i love hunting bowfishing making stuff for hunting bowfishing looking to start prdador hunting havent done it yet but soon if i can get my call made anybody in the green bay area tell me agood plase to start thans me and my 2 boys and partners woudle be thanfull steve

I AM TOBY SMALL 28YR OLD I AM MARRIED WITH TWO SONS 5 AND 2. I LIVE IN GATESVILLE TX. I HAVE BEEN HUNTING VARMINTS FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW AND BEEN THROWING THE VARMINT HUNTS HERE FOR THE PAST 3 OR 4 YEARS I AM LOVING EVERY MIN. OF THE HOLE VARMINT HUNTING DEAL. MY 5YR OLD SON JUST LOVES TO GO HUNTING WITH ME AND HE HAS SEAN JUST AS MANY VARMINTS AS I HAVE.
I WORK AT PICKUP OUTFITTERS IN GATESVILLE AND GET TO DECKOUT PICKUPS FOR A LIVING.
THANKS REBEL2

I'm Scot. Born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. After college I spent several years in the as a LT in the Air Force. I got out last year and now I'm a firefighter for the North Las Vegas Fire Department. I love varmint hunting, especially coyotes and jackrabbits. Because of all my time off, I hunt in AZ, Utah and NV.

Hi, I'm John, I live in Oklahoma, in the central part. And
I'm new to coyote hunting, but I'm enjoying it more than
any hunting I've done in years. I work as a boiler operator
for a government contractor. I'm married and have 2 grown
children. And I'm getting alot of good information from this site.
Thanks okie_dogs

My name is Jorey and I live in Hermiston, OR. I'm 21 years old, and been hunting since I was old enough to go with my dad. I am married w/ no kids though. I work in construction. I love big game hunting and varmint/coyote hunting. I was into duck and goose hunting real heavy when I was a teenager, but I got out of it once I started shooting more coyotes. My first coyote was around age 14, but I've started shooting more and more in the last couple years. It helps to be a good shot on them little suckers to!! I really love LR shooting/hunting. Its a passion of mine and will continue to be so. This site seems great and has a wealth of information to be had. Thanks!!

Hi you all, I am just an old cattle farmer from SE MO who likes to be in the outdoors. I have hunted all my life, and that is how my dad raised me. I coyote hunt, elkhunt,deer hunt, squirel hunt, even caribou and bear in Alaska, and used to rabbit hunt and quail hunt. Go to Colorado every chance to elk hunt I get. My dad has been going out there for 49 years. Hope to take him for his 50th trip because I really enjoy taking him out west. Probably will not get go this year. Would like to try Praire Dog shooting some time. My parents owned a boat dock when I was growing up so spent years on the water in a boat. Dad bought me my first gun when I was 6 and I have not stopped collecting since. I'm such a gun nut that they even passed all my grand dads guns down to me.

My name is jeremy shepard im 28 years old married with 2 kids 6 and 1 and live in grass range montana where my great grandparents homesteaded almost 100 years ago ive hunted and fished for as long as i can recall deer elk birds everything have always liked calling coyotes but just bought a mountain cur from a pretty well respected breeder hes 5 months old so im even more serious about it now glad i found this site

Hi my name is Fredrik 29 years old and i live in Sweden, i´m married with one child and i hunt and fish as much as i can. I got to know of this forum in october when i decided to start hunt Redfox seriously. The story is that there is not many callmakers in Sweden so i turned to a guy i read about in a magazine named Rich Cronk, he´s the one that told me if i ever needed any tips i could turn to this forum. It turned out to be the best outdoor site i ever visited so im proud to say im a member here.

hi my name brian iam 31 been married 2 years two my high school sweet heart.been a bull rider ended at 22 brain cancer.then was a carpender.last year i got my life long dream my own ranch with full blooded paint cow hores .chickens, dogs, cows, gosts.ok now the sad part brain cancer is back bad this time.wife is just sick with stress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am 25 years old been married to my wonderful husband for 3 years now. Love to go fishing, trapping and hunting with my husband. Just started shooting Recurve bow it has been interesting but lots of fun. I am excited I am finally getting my Hunter Education card here in May so I can go out and get hopefully a deer this year, and maybe take my husbands FX3 out and get a fox or coyote maybe both!

Hi my names Dustin Koehn, I'm 27 and from central Kansas, I've only been calling a couple of years, but I've been hunting since I was 10 years old. I work for AGCO which is an farm equipment manufacture. I'm the high horsepower tractor trainer. I'm responsible for training all of our dealers in North America. We make AGCO ALLIS, Massey Ferguson, and Challenger (CAT) tractors, along with Gleaner Combines and other various brands. I love racing, fishing, and hunting. I'm married with two boys one 4 years one 7 months. I have a few guns, and I recently got into reloading so I'm sure more calibers are sure to come. Predator Masters is the best forum on the net for good advice from good people. Thanks for all the help so far and I'm sure I'll be asking for more.

Found this site a while back and lost my password and way,the other day i logged another member name and saw yotekiller was still a member so i got in touch with Crapshoot and he was a huge help.Anyway i'm back,figure all ya'll missed me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hello, mine name is Riley. I've been browsing through these forums for some time and relized I haven't posted anything. I am a 19 year old college student going to SDSU in Brookings, SD but am originally from Pierre,SD (pronounced "pier" not "p-air") I am passionate of fishing and hunting. I am a newbie to coyote hunting, as I just started hunting them seriously this last fall/winter. I've only shot 2, one while pheasant hunting and the other being the first coyote that I called in, from that point on I was hooked. I absolutly love these forums and find myself checking them out almost every day and have learned much from the good people on here. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

The one & only NDTerminator from Devils Lake, ND here. I'm 49, a Patrol Supervisor for the DLPD. I also lead the regional SWAT/High Risk Entry Team and am a Sniper School graduate. My wife and I live on a farmstead 10 miles NE of town that we call Critter Crossing. We have everything from horses to gamebirds for gundog training out here. We both are hardcore hunters/outdoor-folk. Primary varmint pursuits hereabouts are coyotes, Norskie Gophers, and coons.
We are in a never ending battle with coons; we've killed nigh onto 300 in the 7 years we've owned the property, 5 last week alone. Also took 2 POWs (coon kits we found in the yard) and turned them over to a vet we know who does rescue work (sorry, my sense of fair play prevents me from whacking nursing babies). My primary varmint rigs are LH 700's in 22-250 & 223, and a LH Savage 93 Heavy Barrel in 17HMR. Going to order up a T/C R-55 Classic in 17M2 today, as well. When I'm feeling particularly nefarious, I'll get out my work rifle, a Remington 700 VSF in 308...

I have one son known as The Primate. He's in his late 20's and career Army. Has done one tour in Afghanistan and will probably be deployed to the Middle East again in 2008. I advised him to think of those Tango Alpha Hotels as big Norskie Gophers...

Last edited:
Well here it goes. I'm 37 years old. I have been married for 8 years and have one 4 year old son. I am the owner of Wise Wildlife Solutions in Decatur, Texas. I started my business approximately 3 years ago due to my passion for hunting. I was strictly a deer hunter until I started varmint/predator hunting last year. I can honestly say that it is now my passion. I have a friend of mine that has really taught me alot when it comes to calling yotes!(Thanks Glenn). We have access to several ranches in west Texas where we hunt. The grey foxes and bobcats in that part of the state seem to be everywhere!
I look forward to meeting and talking with ya'll. If ya'll have any questions, let me know!

Back