END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

I might be a coyote hunter if I wake up early one Saturday morning and my wife says "You're not going Coyote hunting again are you?" I say "well it's coyote hunting or sex?" She says "Bundle up and don't forget your calls this time!"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: wybobIf you think nothing of covering a couple thousand dollars worth of fine hunting equipment with a couple of dollars worth of flat krylon you might be a coyote hunter.

Thats funny! and I'm guilty!

Steve

Originally Posted By: wildarcherAfter you kill a coyote and then bring it in the House to take it's picture....you are a coyote hunter !!! I wonder who would do that
whistle.gif

If you go parking with your hot little girlfriend and she wants some romantic music, so you turn on the ole cassette player mounted in your truck and your dying rabbit comes on........ you might be a coyote hunter.

If you change into your camos, in the Church basemaent, right after Vespers Service is over on Saturday night, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you spent more time at work today reading this tread than doing your job, You might be a coyote hunter.

29 pages!!! hope noone had this one yet. I'm at page 16 only.

Ed

If you have ever been thrown in jail while Hunting, and left your buddies to catch the last of your dogs, and when your wife calls the jail to talk to you, the first thing you say is "did they catch all the dogs?" .........

If you know the location of every den within 50 miles, and remember every track you have crossed within the last 6 months, including dates, freshness, and direction they traveled, but when your wife asks what you did with the tv. remote, u say "idunno, its gotta be around somewhere" .....

And last but not least, if you and your whole crew have ever been asked to leave a hotel at 11:30 pm on a monday night, in Guthrie Oklahoma, and had to call the boss, and explain to him why he needed to find you a new room, and why you were shooting your 25-06 out the window of the Sleep Inn, and dont lose your job, rather hear "i thaught you were joking when you said you thaught you could kill a coyote from your room!" You just might be a DIE HARD COYOTE HUNTER!

If you explain to your Yuppie neighbor that coyotes are not "nice little doggies" but in fact kill and eat "doggies and kitties" -UGH!

Originally Posted By: purdygoodOriginally Posted By: dpeymusIf you've ever spent half an hour trying to call in a reflector on a fence post at night, you might be a coyote hunter...

"Been there done that more than once."

in the same spot!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.gif

You call every yote in a (non hunting) residential neighborhood just to see if you can do it......

If all your neighbors close their windows, at night, in the summer cuz you are parcticing your calls.....

If the price of gas keeps you from going anyplace but yote hunting.....

Last edited:
If you are still recovering from an acute case of aquired mange you might be a...
if you lone howl when you enter a bar....
if your cell phone ring tone is lip kisses....
if your two year old can work an open reed...
if your kids have named your coyote call "the mad mommy call"...
if your entire wardrobe is king's deasert shadow...
if you ky-yi when you stub your toe...
if you ever took out a loan to go calling...
if you ever dressed your toddler up as a rabbit on a set..
if you use all your sick days up in november...
if you've ever shot a coyote when hunting deer or elk...
if you have fleas hopping off your camo-coat.
if you smell like the inside of a bloated cow...you might be a coyote hunter.

Originally Posted By: stsims65If you go parking with your hot little girlfriend and she wants some romantic music, so you turn on the ole cassette player mounted in your truck and your dying rabbit comes on........ you might be a coyote hunter. That is funny right there!! I was laughing out loud here at work! Nice! >>P.S. You know you have a keeper if it worked!!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back