Tell Us A Little About Yourself

My name is Tony Stevenson. I was born and raised in Midland, Tx. I hunt anything with fur or feathers! I'm 28 years old, married and have 2 great little girls (9yrs. old and a 16 month old). I currently have 6.5 sections leased near Midkiff, TX, where I deer hunt, and my family owns 6.5 sections near Mentone,TX,where all the other hunting takes place. I'm fairly new to the calling end of predator hunting but have shot plenty of cats, dogs, and fox the past couple of years while deer and javalina hunting! YA GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!

i'm casey middleton married for 20 yrs this coming september have 3 kids on step doughter is 26,my son is 18 and my baby doll is 14.
i'm 42 yrs old been calling sence i was 14. i normally call from the end of oct tell the lakes open up every weekend then in summer some weekends we all go to the lake i have a trailer at the boat club at keyhole resavoir that has really put a dent in my summertime calling.
bowhunting muleys and elk all september weekends then rifle hunting elk and deer in october if i don't find that big muley by november i go to sundance and shoot a white tail as a last resort.
i'm a electrition and like doing hiway work the best although i've done lots of buildings i just get to feeling boxed in on them i'm a outside guy.
they dont build many traffic signals indoors so thats why i like them best. the work is more phisical but i dont mind.
i love calling any thing elk,coyotes,deer,cats,even coons, just something about talking to them and making them beleave what your saying thats cool.

I am 20 years old, I am a mason, I lay tile, and I also work at my moms store. I still live at home with my mom, dad and sister. In June I am going to guide school in Montana to learn how to pack horses and all that kind of stuff.

44 years old, USAF vet, gun owner, hunter, shooter, biker.

I live in Ogden, Utah. Been here about a year and a half, previously lived in Kansas. I got laid off in 2002 and sold off a LOT of guns and all my handloading stuff to pay the bills.

Used to do a lot of hunting in Kansas, everything from Quail and Pheasants, to coon hunting with hounds, to whitetail deer hunting.

Love the Utah mountains, and spend as much time as I can riding (motorcycle) in the mountains.

Now I'm getting the gun bug again. Bought a custom 10/22, a new Buckmark .22 pistol, and am on the prowl for a .223 varminter.

I've also got the itch for an AR-15, and eventually a .50 Beowulf upper for it.

just saw this...my name is Drew Vincent. I live in St. Johns, Michigan and work for a interior contractor as a architect. I have been hunting & fishing all my life. I am a huge Pheasant Hunter and train bird dogs (english setters). I have been fox hunting for several years, and just started coyote hunting..other than that, I've been married three years and enjoy working on muscle cars (mostly chevelles)

good hunting to all!

I'm 40 yrs. old, married 21 yrs., 2 boys and 2 girls who all hunt and fish. I have 1 grandson who isn't old enough to understand hunting and fishing but I'm working on him. I'm an engineer on a towboat that travels the mississippi and ohio rivers. My world revolves around the outdoors.

Welcome to our newest members. Hope you guys enjoy this place as much as the rest of us.

Thanks for taking the time to post a little introduction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi my name is Rich Boudreau i'm the proud father of two wonderful sons Wes 10 and Wyatt 2.I've been a full time printer for the last 16 years and a part time taxidermist for 10. I'm currently in the middle of a divorce.I'm a long time friend of River Runner,I have many fond memories of time spent with him. And hopefully many more. I've been huntin and fishing most of my life its most certainly a passion.I don't post alot but I read a ton. And hopefully Jim and I can figure these yotes out that live around these hills and valleys in sw wis,we have plenty of them but they are tough customers to call in.

P.S. I'm the proud owner of a dpms sweet 16 with a leopold vx 2 3by9by50 screwed to the top best thing I ever bought for them yotes.

Well finally saw this post and figured what the hey!
Allen Moser here from Missouri now, formally AZ.
Married for 10yrs this past friday. Her kids are all grown and still a pain in the backside:)

Love the outdoors and anything associated with it.
Just took up predator hunting and still have not shot anything yet but love the thrill of it.
I fish and plan on getting my hunter ed instructor cert in MO so I can further this sport by teaching others safety and respect.
Got certified in AZ b4 I left and had no chance to start teaching yet.
Just got a new kid, she's a 223 and need to find her a scope that will do her proud.
have met others on other hunt chat sites and hope to meet some of you all here and take in some adventures with you all.
That's it for now.
Oh, unemployed but looking so I can keep hunting.
Do miss the Elk in AZ though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi my name is Tim Boyer. I have two children that are too smart for their own good B 12 G 10. I have been married for 13 years this Oct to a great woman that is just getting into hunting now that Madman has deserted us in Az for the humidity and bugs of Mo.LOL

I enjoy hunting fishing camping and exploring the outdoors.I currently work in the telecommunication field as a tech.I am a certified hunter ed instructor and have several friends that work in the G&F department to help expane my knowledge of wildlife including my wife.

My most recent addition is a Bushy Varminter that still needs christened.I also have a Western rivers predation e caller to help with that.

Tim

Hi guys,
My call Frankie B. is really Frank Barbera. I'm 67 1/2 , married to an Irish beauty with black hair and green eyes I met over 48 years ago. I'm a yote and varmint hunter hunted upstate NY since I was 17 now Florida. I'm republican and a through and through die hard patriotic conservative with no use for liberals except alligator food. Career wise, I was USAF Res. for 8 years, an electronic engineering tech, had my own business repairing and selling airplane electronic instrumentation and was a divisional staff manager in a large electronic firm up north and a retired flight instructor. I spend my time reloading and target shooting having Been a reloader since I was 18. Enjoy amateur astronomy and use my telescope when not reloading.

I'm 56-years young, married 12 years and have a terrific 16-year old step son. I have been a Merchant Marine Captain for 25-years but when I got married, I couldn't go back to sea. I've been working as a Director of Operations for a non-profit foundation that operates a 122-foot tall ship that educates children www.defenseoffreedom.org
I love to hunt Coyotes and I'm the President of the Predator Callers of Orange County hunting club. This is a great board and I am enjoying all of you guys.

Hey my name is Brandon and I am 23yoa, I love to hunt everything but my favorites are deer and upland birds. I became interested in hunting predators after I saw a yote running off with a hen pheasant and that sparked a fire inside. I am also engaged to a wonderful woman who's name is Kim and she also loves to hunt. Although in January of 2003 she was deployed in the national Guard and is defending our country, so thats put a damper on hunting together until January 2005 when she is done. Good luck to you all, and happy hunting.

I thought I would chime in a bit.
I'm Dakota Christian, 24 y/o love to hunt and fish western Oregon where I have lived for the last 22 years (born in CA, :rolleyes: ) I work construction in the summer, dirt moving, or house building, and timber/cattle ranch the rest of the year on my girlfriends (of 6 years) familys 1200 acre property. I ride dirt bikes and fourwheelers, love to tinker on my 46 willys jeep... oh yeah did I mention I like to shoot? I also load all the bullets that kill my prey. Just got into predator hunting in the last few years.. and am trying to make up lost ground. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

For all you guys /gals who missed this thread. here's your chance in the spotlight. You know:

It was a dark and stormy night..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Or

It all started with those twins in a small village in Peru... :eek:

or

I'd like to thank my mother and father and especially my big brother for the cake and file so I could be here with y'all today........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Welcome to all you new memebers that have taken the time to tell us a little about yourselves. It's good to have you with us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Officer122 You be sure to tell Kim how much we all appreciate the job she's doing for all of us and we pray for her safe return. Please let us know when she gets back.

Hi there!
I joined up this summer and am just now getting around to the formal introductions. I am forty years old and have been hunting and shooting for practically all of those years. Hunting of any kind has been my passion for as long as I can remember. Growing up in the country, with an abundance of hunting opportunities, fueled the flames higher. Rifles, shotguns, muzzleloaders, handguns and a handful of fishing rods fill whatever leisure time that work and family leave me.
Predator calling is something that has always interested me, and I tried for a while with mouth and bellows calls before buying my first electronic five years ago. That made all the difference and there has been no stopping me ever since. This site has been great, I've learned a lot and had a lot of laughs. Once in a while I find a topic that I have direct personal experience in and will join in.
Dogleg

I am a retired Law Enforcement sniper(30 years)Do retail sales at a gun shop now. I am licensed to do ADC work(coyotes) and really enjoy calling coyotes and really accurate rifles.

Hi,
My name is Gerhard Delport.
I'm 28 years old and a endangerd species. I'm a white male in South Africa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (Forget about the rino save the white male!)
Just left the Defence Force after 9 years and are now working for my self /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I love the outdoors, fishing (trout & Bass), shooting, did some practical shooting, competed in the World shoot in 2002 and won a silver medal in my division.

Due to the fact that hunting is so expensive here in South Africa I am starting to help out the farmers shooting Jackal and other vermin found on the farms.

Any of you intrested in having an African experiance let me know.

Our weapon laws have just changed, it will be very difficult to buy a new rifle. We need to re apply for our existing licenses and do a competencey course or we will lose our weapons!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

So if you guys can asist me with info on what to do and what not it will help a lot....

Cheers
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Live is a journey....
Enjoy the ride

Back