Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hello my name is Brian tuthill age 33 married 12yrs and two heathens age 20 months and 4yrs girl and boy been hunting coyoytes for about 15 plus years started out with a 22 then up to 22-250. Employed as a UNION LABORER.

Hey guys my name is Dominic Bell, i'm 18 years old. I'm a senior in High School, plan on going to college in Las Cruses to become a game warden. If it wasnt for hunting I dont know what i'd do. Lets just say I live for the sport. I was born and raised in Roswell NM and still live here, havent seen any aliens lately. My dad has taken me hunting since I was a little tike and I actually started hunting for rabbits the day I got my first .22 I dont remember how old I was. Not to menchon the sparrows and black birds around the house with my bb gun. I got my hunter safety when I was 8 years old and have been at it ever since. I have taken several mule deer, one bull elk, 1 barbary sheep, 4 coyotes, a whole bunch of dove, quail, pheasant, crane, and the occasional rattle snake that happens to scare the hell out of me. I have a few ducks under my belt too. Well thats about it but I will be adding to those numbers for the rest of my life. Good hunting everyone!

Welcome to Predator Masters folks. Happy to have ya's aboard.
Thanks for sharing a little something about yourselves.
Hope you enjoy our home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well ok I guess its my turn. I am new to the board also, my name is Rusty Elam and I am 44 years old and have been married to the same girl 221/2 years. I have 3 sons 20(Navy submarines)18(senior in hs going to be a Md)15(sophmore hs great baseball player). Have been totally into raising them for the last 20 years and running my trucking business. Just got back into shooting and hunting and love it(get to rerig up with all the new toys) I am completely crazy about this predator hunting and am learning all that I can. Right now I am shooting my 270 but I am looking at rigging up a 22-250 soon after I do enough research. This board has been the source of untold amounts of great info and I thank you all.

Howdy, I'm Carl Durham, 51 four great kids wonderful wife. Youngest is 22 and he is the "Bear Getting Machine" at our annual camp. Been hunting washington for over 40 years. Learn something(translate: screw up somehow)everytime I go out! Learned alot of things got a lot of ideas here.
Met a bunch of fellas at Goldendale this year and everone of them great, how often does that happen? must be something to do with this fine and noble sport we pursue.

Hey everyone im one of the newest and probably one of the youngest members here. im a 17 year old student in eastern kentucky, i dont really know what to say cause all you all talked about your jobs and family well i still live at home and dont plan on gettin married for another 10 years or so but i do work at walmart but hobbys are wrestling, fishing and goin hunting for anything thats in season.
im new to this type of hunting and open for any advice any of you may have
thanks alot
Jeremy Lawhorn

My name is Brian McCarty and I am 28 years old. I am a paramedic for SJRMC/EMS ,and have been a volunteer firefighter for past 11years. I find I spend the majority of my time being constantly amazed by the stupidity of the human race. When this is not happening I try to hunt. At this time I am new to this sport of predator calling and trying to work out the bugs. Have not killed one yet. I hope to learn from this sight and improve my skills. Also I live in a small community called Blanco that is approx. 9 miles east of Bloomfield.

I'm new to the site and also new to predator hunting. I'm 37 years old and work as the 3rd shift superintendant for TRW Automotive in lebanon, TN. I was in the Army for 12 years and spent 7 of those in Europe. I've deer hunted since I was 11 and always partial to archery. I now shoot 3D tournaments year round and I'm sponsored by Mathews Solocam Archery, TRU Ball releases and Poindexter's Archery. I trap a little and really got interested in predator hunting over the last couple of years. I haven't been very successful at it, but I still enjoy it. Working 3rd shift I have to do most of my hunting by myself and I really don't know enough about it to do any good. I bought me an electronic caller a couple of month's ago and am now trying to learn how to use it properly. Maybe soon I'll actually get a shot at something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Greeting,
I'm Cal Sibley, a retired Computer Procedures Analyst who lives 17 miles west of Montreal.
I'm 65 and don't hunt a great deal anymore, but spend a large amount of time at the rifle range. My wife of 35 years and I have a Giant Schnauzer, Franklin, who is the apple of our eye. I came to Canada from Maryland 31 years ago to spend a week with friends. Just never got around to going back. This country really grows on you. I'm an Air Force veteran, a graduate of the University of Maryland, and a fanatical college basketball fan who thinks the game of hockey is a Canadian disease. My major hobby is acuracy reloading which helps pass the long, cold winters that seem to afflict us. Best wishes to all.

Cal - Montreal

hello all, i am 53 years old i have been married to the same lady for 27 + years. who has put up with my hunting, fishing and shooting sports. we have no childern but a 15 year old ches.bay retriver who allows us to use his house. i have been a deputy sheriff for 20 + years and i am currently a sergeant. before that i was a firefighter/emt for 5 years. i have been hunting and fishing all my life. as a youngster my dad would take me quial hunting and when i'ed get tired he would carry me on his shoulders. as soon as i would point out to my dad that the dogs were getting "birdey" i would be back on the ground again.
i have been lucky, i have a great wife and have had good dogs. the wife still some times allows me to buy a gun and if she reads this i'am in big trouble since i just bought another gun yesterday. theres a lot more i could say but i've taken up to much space now thanks.
buzz saw

I am very new to the group here. I have been married for 7 years. I am 26. I have (2) children, a daughter age 5 and a son age 8 mos. I have a wonderful wife that never complain about the hunting. I live in Bonnerdale, AR. I moved here in July 2000 from Bakersfield, CA. I have a wonderful huntin' partner in my wifes cousine. He is an expert on any type of hunting. I have to say that Arkansas has to be one of the most beautiful areas in the US. I grew up in Gulfport, MS. I enjoy night hunting for any varmints. My hobbies are woodworking, soccer, cooking, hunting, and fishing. I work as a Data Analyst for an aerospace co. I do alot of 3-D modeling on the computer. If any of you folks ever need anything drawn up such as a blueprint or a 3-D model contact me. I will be glad to help. My real name is Alex Kendall.

hello all,
i am a new member in here. i can tell i am going to like this website. i am 46 and live in pa. i been hunting since i been 12 years old.i have harvest quite a few deer in pa. i have also gotten two bears back to back. 2000 and 2001. i have two boys that hunt. one is 20 years old and he has gotten 3 bucks with a rifle and my other son is 14 and he has gotten a 11 pt with a bow last year and he has also shot 3 does, one with a bow and two with a gun. i work in a factory making disposable dipers. i been there now for 21 years. i have also served in the army reserves for 16 years. got out in 1992. i love to hunt and fishing at time when i want something to do, but not really into it. i use to mtn bike ride and race, but now my body can't take the abuse anymore. so i don't ride mtn bikes anymore. but all in all, i like the outdoors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif merry christmas all!

Hello to all, and just a note about myself. My name is Don, and I live in a small suburb about 28 miles from Pittsburgh. I am 40 years old, married 13 years, with 1 wife, and have 1 daughter 8 years old. I hate house cats, I love big dogs, and am fond of German Shephards the most. I have a big female, who does not backtalk much. I have loved hunting and the outdoors all of my life, and I guess I have been ok at it. I live on the OH,WV,PA, border, so I can be in anyone of these states in 10 minutes. Makes for good hunting. I travel to NY to deer hunt, and have done so with the same 4 guys since 1984. I have taken 64 whitetails, (24 with a bow) 40 with a rifle or slug gun. I have also taken 1 mule deer, and 1 antelope. I have been out to the western states, and have become addicted to the wide open space. I do all of my own bow work, (making arrows, bow tuning, and such), and truly enjoy archery. I have been reloading for about 20 years, and have learned a lot along the way. I enjoy shooting groundhogs at longer ranges. When not hunting animals, I enjoy mushroom hunting or fishing. Walleyes are the prefered fish, but smallmouth bass ranks high also. I am a true freak, who eats, breaths, and sleeps guns and the outdoors. I am just trying to get geared up for fox and coyotes. I trapped fox when I was a kid, and did well at it. I have called in a couple of foxes, but never hunted them seriously. I run heavy equipment for a living, and would love to tell my boss, what Johnny Paycheck sang about. I'd like to work for someone like Cabela's or something, but Reaganomics kind of kept me from going to college. Dad had to use the college money to keep the house when all the mills shut down in the early 80's. No use crying over spilled milk, I make an honest living. My friends call me The Butcher because of my willingness to snuff the life out of critters I dislike. I don't know if that's good or bad. I like good friends, accurate rifles, smooth bows, and heavy blood trails. I hate big cities, and always carry a pistol, when forced to go to one. Gave up booze 3 years back, and enjoy time with the family. That's about it. Oh, I really like this site, and everyones willingness to share information. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by AR_NITESTALKER:
[qb]I have to say that Arkansas has to be one of the most beautiful areas in the US.[/qb]
Man, AR_NITESTLKER, keep that Arkansas thing under your hat. You and I both know Arkansas is one of the best kept secrets in the nation. I like the fact that everyone thinks were toothless, no shoe wearin', hillbillies. It keeps them from moving here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

All kidding aside, I had to look Bonnerdale up on the map. You and I are about 1 1/2 hours apart. I am more familiar with the Ozarks in and around the Mt. View area.

Guess I'll put in my 2 cents. My name is Gary Tichler I'm Toolmaker by trade,love to farm,but could'nt make much at it so I settled for running a cow calf herd of 60 head. Married to the same wounderfull gal for 27 years. Got 4 daughters. Never figured out how to make a boy but do have a couple of son in laws now. Very proud of em all. First grand child due in May.
Started hunting as a kid. Mostly rabbit.Then went to fox and hound hunting coon with my dad.Nothin like hunting with dad as most of you will probabley agree. Farmed and hunted together for many years then lost him to cancer in 93. Stopped hunting till I started getting son in laws. Then had a coyote take a couple of calves 2 years ago. Alas a new guy thing to do.This has been a great way to bond with my boys.Lots of fun.I only have time to hunt evenings so a nite hunter I am.A couple times a year I go to SW Michigan where the boys are and hunt there.
This year was supposed to be the year to really do some damage to the coyotes.Went to the Dr. in august for a cholestral check my wife had hounded my to do for a couple of years.Turned out the cholestol was bad but my prostrate was worse.Just got back from Mayo Clinic in Minnesota last week. Had a sucessful surgery.My cancer was contained. Got a new lease on life.
Hey guy's I'm only 49 and had no sign of problems . This tumer was only 2mm from breaking thru.Had I waited for problems it would have to late.If ya love your family,hunting and life in general get a PSA check regulary in your 40's.If your dad had prostrate problems you could get cancer at a younger age.This stuff feeds of of your testostron so the younger ya are the more leathal it is.Figure it started about a year ago.
Just getting my act together on coyote. Love to solve problems and make gadgets.Have enjoyed and learned alot from this site hope to be around for a good many years. Merry Christmas to ya all.

BOY WHAT RESPONSE!
My name is Paul Coulter from central Phoenix, originaly from Illinois. Married 21yrs to Sheri(brains-good looks-good cook-patients of a saint), 2 sons. Ty is a college freshman and Heath is a high school senior. I,ve been an outdoorsman all my life and really miss that ol Missippi but love the variety of Arizona. I am just getting back into predator calling and have not had any success as yet but I'm a patient ( read stuborn) man. I did call in a couple about 2 decades ago and still remember that thrill, I will experience it again.

Hi all,I'm Wayne Johnson.52 years old,and am from Texas.I try to shoot Benchrest and hunt varmints.I have been married for 22 years,have three girls,two ready made and one of my own.I'm new to varmint hunting and read this forum to get help on learning about this type hunting.I had to retire early because of health problems in 1996,been goofing off ever since.Worked for the phone company here for 27 years.I've got a buddy that has built a varmint hunting truck and we're hoping to try it out toward the end of the year,after deer season.Anyone around the Houston area that wants to make contact let me hear from ya.Glad to be here.Lonestar

NOt sure where to start but........
my name is Robert Watson 30 yrs old married to same woman for 8yrs and have 3 children. I am a telephone installer and work with high speed internet and data circuits. This job takes a lot of time away from hunting and being with the family but I have been hunting all my life. IN my later years I rarley go hunting without one of my kids or a nephew. I enjoy teaching them what little I know. I also enjoy reloading, fishing, and just a backyard BBQ every now and then. I don't get a lot of time to write in here but this is the best site I ever found. Thanks PM and hope everone has a safe and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Welcome everyone!

We're getting a surge of memberships here. I'm certainly glad our name is getting out there. I'm sure you're going to find a ton of useful info here and by the looks of it, you'll add to the wealth of information here.

Enjoy.

Back