Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hello my name is Ryan, I'm 27 and just started getting into calling foxes and coyotes recently. I live with my girlfriend of over 3 years. Hunting these eastern yotes is very tough, but that's why I came here to learn.

Hi everyone,Here in New Hampshire i like to hunt coyotes ,I'm new to this forum and enjoy it.I'm 59 and have been married for 29 yrs. and have a girl 25. thank you! Sparky

Welcome to Predator Masters Sparkman, if you love to hunt coyote's you are in like company. That is what we live for here.

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

PM Forum

My name is David Ford (Dave1), am 52 years young, and have lived in middle Florida since 1959. I am a typical country boy and like my country, my flag, my heritage, stock car racing, and the pretty bikini clad baby dolls on the beach. Outdoors and hunting is my passion and I have done much since I was quite young and living in Eufaula, Oklahoma. Since moving to Florida the swamps, woods, and Atlantic Ocean have provided much game and fish opportunity for me and I have enjoyed it all. I hope to continue here until retirement then grab the flag and make a run for it to someplace less diverse and populated.

I have caught many big gators and hundreds of big mean wild boar hogs over the years but am now slowing down some. It seems that age is catching up to me and I have difficult time handling the big animals now. I do very little "catching" now a days and am content to hunt with a good rifle from a comfortable perch somewhere.

I stumbled onto your Forum recently and it has captured my attention. I have been reading through your many posts with much interest. We do have a growing population coyotes down here and many bobcats. I am trying to learn as much as I can about predator calling/hunting and your Forum is a valuable resource of information for me. I have enjoyed reading your posts and will be back for more. Dave in Central Fla.

------------------
Dave

Wellcome Dave, what kind of call do you use on the beach bunnies, are mirrored glasses still good camo down there. again wellcome

I'm 25 and work for USDA, wildlife services. I'm married with a kid on the way. The only hobbies I enjoy revolve around hunting or fishing. I love to shoot and build and refinish gun stocks.

Jeep & Forum

Thanks for the warm welcome. I haven't figured out the best call for the beach bunnies yet but it seems that if you flash gold, cash, and/or a Rolex, attention will come soon. Mirrored glasses are a must for the casual observer but be careful of whiplash. Occasionally you will hear the mating call of a blonde, "I'm Drunnnnk", and can move in for the kill. (just kidding of course) Thanks again for the welcome. Good hunting. Dave1 in Florida

------------------
Dave

Oh boy, I am a little embarrassed to tell you all that I am female - I wanted to introduce myself because I am very thankful to this site and to everyone that has posted and answered my questions. I came here because I had a coyote problem and had no clue how to hunt. I just can't believe how sincerely nice folks are on this site.

Even though I can handle firearms and love the compound bow - My husband is the actual hunter but he can't type faster than 3 words/half hour-LOL so I did the typing for us asking the hunting questions. He has never hunted yote either. My name is Claudia - the hubby is Anton - and just like Randy in Alaska, I have been 29 for the last 4 years. I have a rottweiler and several cats (2 less since the bloody coyote has appeared)-they are loved like my own kids. We also have chickens, turkeys and pheasants (not for long-yum) I like to trap shoot, target shoot and 3D shoot. Anton is brilliant with a bow. Unfortunately, here in CT - it does not seem to be too hunter friendly and we have discussed maybe buying a hunk of land further North.
Well thanks for listening and I sure hope no one minds a woman lurking around the forums....

Hi my name is Randy I live in Athens county in Ohio.Ilove to hunt,mostly with my bow.I am very interesed in coyote hunting and look to start in soon.

Claudia,Anton,and Randy welcome to the board and feel free to fire away with any questions you might have.

------------------

Heyaz,

I'm 33 & live in NW Houston. I'm a former U.S. Marine/Desert Storm Vet & attend U of H part time working on my B.S. in computer science. I've been a private investigator for nearly 10 years & an avid hunter all my life.

I hunt waterfowl, dove, & quail w/ a turbo charged Springer Spaniel. I also big game hunt around the country & in Canada but only started predator hunting last season. I hunt primarily in south TX.

i'm really looking forward to this season of predator hunting now that i can tap in to the wealth of experience here at PM. Glad to make ya'lls aquantence.

Wulf

Welcome to Predator Masters CPaluch, Randy, & Wulfgar. I am glad to see so many new faces
smile.gif

CPaluch, don't worry we also have Crow & Raven, who are female Predator Hunters, I have not seen Crow much but Raven is around.
Don't be embarrassed Claudia you have already jump in so enjoy we are all a kind bunch of hunter here and the best of the best. Randy we can get you set up to hunt the yotes and have a good time.
Wulfgar, Yee-Haw partner we got another TEXAN on board!!
biggrin.gif
We have a few member that live by you we will see if we can get you hook up with another PM TEXAN.
Welcome again everybody

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing http://predatormasters.com/jasongunroom.html

Hi! I'm 53 yrs old and I have been married for 30+ yrs. (don't how she has put up with me for long and I'm still not trained
smile.gif
) I work in the oil patch here in West Texas as a plant operator. I grew up in Central Texas (Lampasas) on a small farm and ranch. I called in several gray fox, bobcats, and deer when living there. Just started back into calling. Have done some calling down around Kerrville, called in a few foxes and such. Have 2 grown daughters and a granddaughter (she keeps me plenty busy). Still love to hunt and fish. I guess this is enough rambling along. Tom

My name is Tom Moore. I was born in Longview, Texas, a small town in East Texas. 120 miles east of Dallas and 50 west of Sheveport, La. Started hunting when I was four. Have hunted coyotes for about two years.

The navy got me to San Diego and the peoples republic of California when I was 23. I flew F-4 Phantoms for the Navy. Nas Miramar and the Uss Ranger was the two active duty stations.

My favorite rifle is 22-250. Savage 24F is my predator rifle.

Well I might as well introduce myself as well. My name is James Holbrook, I have been married for five years now and have a 3 year old daughter and a son on the way. My son will be here Aug. 30th. My favorite hobby is my family, but am trying to learn how to hunt coyotes. I'm originally from Nebraska, but have been living in Tennessee for quite awhile now.
I've been deer hunting on and off for several years now and finally killed my first one last year. A 14 point, 200 pounder. I know, I know, out west it would be called a 7x7.
biggrin.gif
Hope it doesn't take me as long to figure out how to hunt coyotes as it has for me to hunt deer. I don't think I have enough good years left in me to use up that much time. LOL. Oh by the way I'm 32 and am heading back to Nebraska this winter to hunt some ringnecks.
I definately enjoy reading the posts here. I visit several sites and this place has got to be the most informative. May God bless all of you.

------------------
Insanity is doing the same thing time and time again while expecting a different result.

Well my name is Bill Gilbert,I've been married to the same lovely wife for 21 years . I have 2 great daugters that are the love of my life. One of them is 21 and the other just turned 14.
I live in Brookville In. on the largest lake in the state.
I love to read the bible and doing church activites,Also as a family we all love the out doors ,hunting,fishing, and even trapping. my youngest girl is one heck of a shot with her bow, not to mention a gun.
While my wife does like to hunt deer & dove she dosent run my trapline with me very often, But my youngest, Anna loves it all. She helps keep me going.
My oldest girl's name is Angela she lives on her own now and plans to be married in Dec. they had her shower yesterday in fact. so she dosent do alot of this stuff with us any more, Even when she did live at home she neve did any hunting or trapping other than when she was little and had to go with me on my line because her mom was at work. I never tryed to force my lifestyle on them though when Anna showed intrest in the hunting and trapping and stuff you can bet I was right there to show her everything I knew, It tickled me to death to have me alittle trapping buddy being my daughter makes it so very special. We never had us a Son , but I wouldent trade my girls off for 20 boys, God really blessed us.
Any way I've trapped every since I was 7 or 8. started out on rats and got lucky and took afew mink, then in my teens i started fox trapping we dident have yotes back then.
Then I moved to Texas for a few years and thats when I first started to trap and call the yotes, An I've been doing it every since.
While my Dad taught me how to hunt & fish it was an Uncle of mine that showed me how to trap and call.
Well that is about the sum of it in nut Shell.
Bill Glbert

Back