Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hi, 5.56! Welcome to Predator Masters!! You found the right place to learn about calling coyotes, as well as cats. Jump right in, and enjoy.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Critr

LW42144.jpg

www.SaguaroSafaris.com

5.56 Master...

Hoooooowdyyyy!!!!!

You certainly found the right place to find out more about coyotes, we’ve got a bunch of great folks that are always willing to share information.

Here you’ll find some of the best predator calls in the nation, wildlife biologists, and those who’ve been calling predators most of their life, that are willing to help anyone improve their understanding of the animal and how to call them.

Mighty glad to have you...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

OK here goes. im in central Fl. and we do have coyotes at night we can here them around the pond on the back of my land .want to know do you hunt nights,days and what do you do with the carcus after(skin'em) any answers would be great.and is a 223 or a 243 the best caliper.as i dont lack in the rifle dept. these are my target rifles mauser actions and adams & bennett barrels built by a close friend.so if you could guide me in the right direction that would be just great. Thanks

Hello everyone!First off i'm hoping i'm still registered from the posse country board.I've been browsing the board now for the last couple of months since the posse country link has been bringing me here.So now i've finnally decided to post.I also have noticed quite a few names from posse country.This place looks as great as posse country was,if not better.

Well here it goes.I'm 34 yrs. old and have been married for 14 yrs.I have 4 boys (14,12,10,8)and they all love the outdoors and hunting.I live in south eastern PA. and have been hunting coyotes now for the last 3 yrs.(I'M ADDICTED) I have a cabin in north central PA. and that's where i do most of my calling.Now here's the frustrating part,i have called a few in,but have not bagged one yet.But no way am i giving up,i love calling.

Well i look forward to learning new things from all the great yote hunters on this board and hopefully i'll bag one of them damn elusive PA.yotes this year. If not, i think i'll have to take a trip to Arizona some time.(coyote heaven)My wife's cousin lives in yuma,Arizona.So i have a place to stay and she has been bugging me to go out there any way.Good luck calling to everyone.

*Pacoyotenut* (Mike)

Been surfin the site for a week or so now and figured I better introduce myself.
I'm 37, married to the worlds best wife for 14 years and have 2 wonderful daughters, 13 and 11. They are all wonderful because they love the outdoors almost as much as I do. My oldest daughter got her first tick when she was 6 weeks old. And my wife didn't even yell! :)
Anyway - have had some ups and downs physically. Both shoulders and both hips replaced along with several years on dialysis and 2 kidney transplants. That doesn't slow the love of the outdoors though. Living in Kalifornia, it makes it a bit more difficult, but we keep trying. Favorite guns are the TC's any and all of them. Waiting on a couple of calls from Mr. Cronk to get a real start on calling 'yotes. Anyway - y'all ever get to Sacramento, let me know, we'll BBQ or meet for coffee.
Keep your powder dry,
steve

Critr Gitr

I appreciate the welcome, but I'm not new here. I haven't posted in a while and I guess during that time there must have been a board crash or maintenance because now it shows me having only one post..weird.

Jason

How have you and your partner in crime Jon been?? Shoot ya e mail today.

Mule, I sent you an e-mail back, Jon is doing good, and I think he needs to get out of El Paso for a while and take a vacation from all that has been going on. Oh yeah Jon pick up a new bird dog and she is a nice looking dog to. You should send him an e-mail we have been looking for you on the chat room but nobody around?

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing http://predatormasters.com/jasongunroom.html
www.LostMountainHunts.com

I guess I'll introduce myself right...... I am 15 and i am from Ash Grove, Missouri. I live with my grandma and her sister. I Do all the physical work on our farm. We have 15 acres. We raise meat goats. It is a lot of wrok cause we are just getting started so I'm learning as I go. I enjoy hunting of any kind. So far the Score is Coyote 1 JOey 0 (las night was my first hunt)Deer 5 joey 0(5 years running No deer
frown.gif
)turkey 4 joey 0 (4 years runnning ,Squirrels 2 er 3 joey 50+ ,RAbbits 30+ joey 3. possum 0 joey 1, ( i was squrriel hunting when i got chased by a rabid possum. lets say i ran about 50 yards and he then got a taste of my ruger 10/22 and 25rounds of Remington HP hell
smile.gif
I didn't provoke him either I jasut was sitting on a Log and he crawled out the end and came after me hehe... Oh and i killed a goose before also. it weighed liek 15+pounds and i had to swim into the pond to get it. Being only 15 i have had a lot of adventures and i love to try new stuff. Tomrrow is going to be my 2'nd yote hunt and i got a new call so i hope i am sucessful
smile.gif
well now ya know about me ROF

Hey Mule,

Glad to see you found your way back here. Start posting so that we can all get to know you again.
biggrin.gif

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

Names Mike.1 daughter ,2 sons.All gone but ones still in my pocket while attending Harvard Univ. Been married to the same woman for 27 years. ( shes my hunting partner) Live in the Peoples Republic of California.
Like the thrill of calling coyotes more than the Kill ( thats where my wife comes in )I dismember ground squerels with a 22-250 and 223 on coyotes, sometimes a 243.
I work Consruction,I belong to a Union which garuntees me good wages and all the Comunist propaganda I can stomach.

Hi everyone! I am 33 years old and live in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I was born and raised in the Badger State except for a short stint living in northern Illinois. I have been a telecommunications engineer for the last 11+ years. My passions are guns and hunting, specifically AR-15s and coyote hunting. I've been hunting and trapping coyotes for the last 21 years and I also hunt small game, deer and turkeys. I'm one of the lucky ones who had a dad that passed on his knowledge and passion for the outdoors.

Until I found the internet, and specifically the Predator Master Forum and AR15.com, I had no idea there were so many others out there who shared my passions! I'm glad to be here and know I will learn alot!

Hi eveyone;

My name's dennis I live in the nothern part of Illinois,Im 32 year's old have a wife and two boy's 13 and 10. I've worked in a factory for about 13 years. And like hunting and fishing.
When I can get out and do so.You all know a great deal in everthing i will get better at doing.But I'm coming along real well. And what good advise is something that I can alway's pass along.

Nice to meet you all!!

and good hunting....HC

Hi everyone. My name is Lonnie. Love to hunt, especially with the bow, but love to call predators in the winter. Married 20 years with 4 kids. Wife doesn't hunt but tolerates it pretty well since I take some of the kids usually. I like to take new hunters and get them started with predators. They sure get excited(heck, I do too!) I called up a yote for my 2nd son and afterwards he said "dad, I was vibrating." I guess we all know the feeling....thats why we go. I been running my own auto repair shop for 13 years and usually get to hunt a lot. Try to go somewhere out of state every year. Would love to make one of the predator hunts some day. Good Hunting!

I liked how open this forum was had to write in on this one. My name Jeff I've just entered the world of varmint hunting and am looking for tips/advice on doing this. I'm a testing tech for Tulsa Oklahoma's premier tool company. Im 33 yrs old divorced/single and enjoy being outdoors.I like Thompson encores and my remington 700...I've got a savage tactical in 25.06 ordered and am just starting to get into reloading myself.

Thanx Jeff or 'fro from
my friends

Hello to all. My name is Don Carr and I have 41yrs behind me. I am a parole officer with Arizona's Dept. of Juvenile Corrections and yes you can be sure that my work has provided me with some interesting campfire tales. I hunt all types of big/small game and must admit that predator calling is a favorite pastime. I hunt with bow, rifle, shotgun or handgun depending on the season/game being sought. Primarily hunt with my 15yr old son Eddie and/or my 17yr old son Don Jr.

Back