Tell Us A Little About Yourself

I guess you could say that, we're one in the same! That's my first name that all "official" stuff uses. I've gone by my middle name all my life.

DesertRam, we work at the same place,WSTF.I do not know you, look up your name in the site phone book, I work at WSC...may be I'll see you one day, Ernest Sandoval.

Boy, talk about coincidence! I work in the Environmental Department in Bldg 101. We may even be over in your neck of the woods pretty soon if they (management) ever decide to move us to T120. See ya around some time.

Well I kept watching those little flags load and didn’t see one for Tennessee or Dixie so wasn’t sure if you guys were going to let me in? *lol*

A.T. Smith here and as I have already stated I am from Tennessee. I am a small time guide with big time hospitality and some darn good hunting areas also!

Very nice to be in all of your presents, I know I will gain a world of useful information here.

Thanks PREDATOR MASTERS,

------------------
A.T. Smith
vol-state.guide-services@myhuntingclub.com

Hey A.T. Welcome aboard! Lot's of good info, good tuna noodle casserole recipes and bunches of other stuff on here, great bunch of guys. After a few days of reading this stuff, coyotes will be following you around just beggin ya to blast them....really.
smile.gif

Again, welcome aboard

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

Hey AT,

"Volunteers" are always welcome. It seems like I remember some of your boys showing up here in San Antonio for a little scrap with Santa Anna at the Alamo.
smile.gif

Welcome to Predator Masters! I am sure you will have a lot to share as well.

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

[This message has been edited by Calypso (edited 06-23-2001).]

My name is Ed Knebel and I am new to this board. I have been posting mostly on GGVG and don't remember where I found the link to this board. Never killed a predator before but would like to.

I am unmarried but have a great dog (Lab mix). Her name is Samantha. She loves being outdoors with me, chasing rabbits doves..whatever. If I pick up a rifle I had better be going out hunting with her. She is too brave and loves to be out in the rain and worst thunderstorms.

I mostly small game hunt and live to hunt rabbits. I use my ruger 1022 magnum and only hold out fer headshots. I do live to shoot crows as my name implies.

Hope to learn some more on this forum...

Crowblaster, you HAVE been shooting predators. Crows will raid other birds nests and eat eggs and steal baby chicks. Have you never seen a crow catch and kill baby cottontails? They may not be a MAJOR predator, but you've come to the right place. Welcome!

And they can destroy cornfields..little bastids. Hate them, crows bad. Welcome Ed, you'll have a great time here.

p.s. Stay with the dog, less hassle and it could care less if you like to dance around the house in your underwear listening to Cindy Lauper tunes....not that I do that kinda thing or anything.

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

OMG! If you and DB get a bottle between you I'd hate to imagine the visual. Hot damn, I can't wait for the winter get-to-gether!

I live in Oak Hills not far from that other vetran varmit hunter Danny "B" from Apple Valley.
I'm a Deputy Sheriff with 16 years on the job and spent 5 years in the U.S Army before taking a career in crime fighting.
Got a great wife and 5 year old daughter who loves to see daddy come home with a dead coyote. One of the nice things about where I live at now, is I can walk down the road from my house and call dogs anytime I want.
Been reading everyones comments for months on this website. It truly is an outstanding one and has been most valuable in learning how this fantastic hobby works.
I've been coyote hunting for 4 years now and have given up most of the other types of hunting except upland bird. There is no adrenalin rush like shooting dogs. Trust me I know about adrenalin. I have 74 coyotes and 1 nice bobcat to my credit.
But without having read the information contained in this website, I'd still be trying to figure out what to do. Many thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences with us.
Hope to meet some of you in the upcoming hunts in the great state of Arizona. Take care.

Well fellows I'm 54 years old, been married for 37 years and have been wonderfully blessed with a wife who likes to hunt and fish also. We raised 5 children and taught
them all to hunt and fish. We now have 13 grandchildren and I now have the pleasure of
helping their parents, teach them to hunt and fish. (hunting and fishing with friends is great but, hunting and fishing with your children and grandchildren is special)
I am a wedding and Portrait photographer and
live in Oregon City, Oregon

Dogboy, Merle,
Welocome to Predator Masters! Dogboy-If you see someone calling dogs wearing a garter belt and guns, I'm sure youll know who that guy is.
biggrin.gif

Merle
Just look at PM like amazing grace...You once were lost, but now you found-the greastest place for info on hunting predators and other varmints!
biggrin.gif
Mike Paul

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif
http://www.predatormasters.com

[This message has been edited by Mike Paul (edited 06-29-2001).]

My name is Kris Davison and I'm a 35 year old Web Developer contracting at MCI and living in Colorado Springs, CO. Been married to the same woman for eight years and will have kid number two in October. Like to hunt and fish and "geek-out" on my pc and unix computers. Lookin' foreword to hookin' up with MULE who recommended this list to me for some coyote huntin' in the not-too-distant future. Anyone else in the Colorado Springs area who is lookin' for a "Dawgkillin'" partner feel free to drop me an email.
Take care and good huntin'!
Kris

First post, live in central fl. Im 49 ,2 kids , wife for 22years .I would like to find out more on coyotes ,you know the how ,where and when on this type of hunting .Im an old deer and duck hunter and would like to try something in the off season

Back