FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Originally Posted By: borkonsorry chupa.... did'nt dig it

Yeah, not for everyone. I don't care for R&B or hip-hop either, they were the opening act to a concert my girlfriend dragged me to. What they were able to do absent instraments impressed the heck out of me though.

Chupa

I enjoyed the Kid Rock remake/video, reminded me of this one, also brings back some memories, and some decisions that were somewhat regrets...but, it is what it is, and life goes / carries on..must trust in God that I am where I`m supposed to be now , beautifull wife and kids...(regarding what I revealed last week about a daughter given up for adoption). It`s deep, but hey a peek inside my brain.

DANG CHUPA!..them are pretty hardcore..I will have to revisit those tomorrow!...catcha all later.
I have a opportunity to hunt some new territory tomorrow, a friend called and says the coyotes sound to be in great numbers, and they`re not good for his bird hunting.

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy Make sure no kids are around for this one! This one always makes me want to break stuff. I love it!!!

Chupa

Break stuff huh? Here ya go...

Originally Posted By: happyyoterone you dont hear much anymore...decent beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUCznIaFlw&feature=related

Happy,
I had totally forgot about Fastway.
My intro to their music was the soundtrack from the movie "Trick or Treat", back in '86.
A forgetable "horror" flick. The best things about it, IMHO, was the cameo by Gene Simmons as a DJ, & Ozzy portraying a TV evangelist!
grin.gif

Back