FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Happy...
Sounds like you had fun!
I should have been a DJ, as many LPs & tapes that I had.
But, I never gave it a try.
As you can tell, my wildest days (and nights, LOL) were in the '80s.

me too graduated in 81....im old i guess lol...i can listen to about anything but the hair bands rocked back then...and they had to have talent...playing them instraments and making them sing...now some so called artists says 3 words in a computer mic..and repeat it over and over and call it a talent...

I just got caught up from last weeks JAM SESSION..not a single one I didn`t enjoy!
Y&T Summertime Girls....oh yeah..takes me back to around the time period I graduated H.S. 1986....shoulda been `85 but somehow I managed to fail.....KINDERGARTEN..???
I did see Golden Earring open at some concert (?) and they rocked...
Triumph another favorite.

speaking of LP`s a friend gave me one from Edgar Winter, and it went unlistened to for quite some time...never judge a book by its cover...lol

checking this one out, the thought come to mind that it`s a bummer I have to `fully` enjoy my music when the rest of the family is out of the house....they dont care to `FEEL IT` like I do.

I never noticed just how smokin hot Joan Jett was! Now I know why cousin Mikey was so all about her..lol
And those vixen chicks....how did they go unnoticed?

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54Now, for a "slightly" different direction....

I saw these guys in concert, may not be your cup of tea, but they absolutely blew me away. The link to "In the air tonight" reminded me.

Keep in mind that you are not hearing ANY instruments at all. Every sound you hear is the human voice.

Chupa

I enjoy AC/DC on my 45 min. drive to work at 5 A.M. some mornings...Back in Black or Dirty Deeds, near full blast..well if that don`t get ya revved up for the day, better check yur pulse.

Back