FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

ha,ha..I was actually checking out some skid row earlier tonight..got the WIFES attention..lol..peering over my shoulder...

Yes indeed...
smile.gif
Remember this gal?

Or this one?

Last edited:

my last one for the night. stumbled upon this about one year ago..a very significant event in my life..met my 23 year old daughter for the first time (adoption)...and talked to her birth mother after 23 yrs...I never stopped loving her..either one of them...
Married now and Love my wife and two kids.

Last edited:
I generally dig this CD up around October (Halloween) enjoy it for awhile, then shelf it again. This is one that I feel should be enjoyed in its entirety if possible.Also one that I didn`t care for that much at first....then craved to hear it later..???

Tales of Mystery and Imagination

Last edited:
I've got a few more tunes from my old LP days...

First up today: The best Dutch band ever, playing an acoustical version on a show called The Naked Truth.

good one forgot about them...gonna try to post some...but gonna hit some stands tonight...will have to catch up on them when i get back....i got all those i used to dj in my spare time

jackyl hard to beat...i think when will it rains beat is the bomb....lotta feet going up and down on them barstools when it was on...lumberjack ok but not the beat of when will it rain...

i had to have a box trailor i was pushin 6500 watts 2 18subs..2 15s ontop of them..

2..100 mackie floor subs one on each side...rattled windows..

Back