END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

I was at the dollar store in the city tonight and I realized that the other guys starring at the feather boa selection were probabaly just coyote hunters like me. How many real coyote hunters can see a feather boa at the dollar store and not think of coyote hunting?

JUST GREAT I just want to say thanks alot. I just got over the fact that I am a redneck and now i find out that not only am I a redneck but I am also a coyote hunter too.

JUST GREAT WHAT NEXT

if you're willing to miss your 5 month anniversary with your girlfriend cuz it just snowed and you think you might actually get something this time

if you take your 2000 Ford Taurus thrugh snow to get to your first stand

If you have so much gear in the front and back seats of your extended cab pickup that you have to ask for rides to lunch just so no one will ask you for a ride.

If you're have a membership card for Sally's Hair Products to by hydrogen peroxide for bleaching skulls......

Sir, that's an awful lot of hydrogen peroxide, please be careful not to burn your clients scalp.......ahh, my clients don't mind.

If the sound of something dying in excruciating pain makes you want to record it for your next set.

If you have more than one surge strip to plug in all your e-calls, scope lights, head lamps, spot lights and decoys.

If you grin every time you see someone with a small pet or noisy bird and you think it would make a great decoy.

If you catch yourself checking the wind before approaching Walmart to go look for feather Boas and peroxide, LOL.

If you've sat bolt upright in bed, wakened from a deep sleep and a helluva good dream by a coyote suddenly running into view, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you dust yourself down with sevin dust after a shower because Johnson and Johnson won't kill fleas on your johnson, you might be a coyote hunter.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesIf when driving down the interstate, you spend more time watching the prairies than you do the road, you might be a coyote hunter.

My wife gets so mad at me. lol

It's already been posted, but this is me to a T!!!
It's not just coyotes, I look for ANYTHING!

Pyro

You might be a coyote hunter if you drive your truck to work with blood on the grill and the bed because it was so late when you got home from the hunt, but you're a little scared someone might think you ran over somebody.

Originally Posted By: PyroZukiOriginally Posted By: doggin coyotesIf when driving down the interstate, you spend more time watching the prairies than you do the road, you might be a coyote hunter.

My wife gets so mad at me. lol

It's already been posted, but this is me to a T!!!
It's not just coyotes, I look for ANYTHING!

Pyro
my wife knows i'm sleeping if i don't do this lol

Originally Posted By: dpeymusIf you've ever spent half an hour trying to call in a reflector on a fence post at night, you might be a coyote hunter...

"Been there done that more than once."

If you've ever got on all 4s with one of the coyote hides you've tanned over you to scare your yuppie friends dogs scrambling into the back room... you might be a coyote hunter

Great thread worth joining just for this!

If a buddy from work gets in your truck and sees feathers and calls and a gun and says," What the [beeep] have you been doing ? What is all this stuff?" Like your a serial killer or something. And you you say," What? This is normal.....right?" Lol

If you show up to the doctor/surgeon and have explain why you need a porcupine quill removed from your leg. Even better explaining to people at the college where you work why you had surgery and are using a cane. The moral of the story is don't get bored at the end of hunting/ striking out and mess with a porcupine.

Back