Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

orrbull, it will barely cover it if it's a midlength.

If you have a longer gas block (like a Daniel Defense, YHM, or MI, they will be longer, which take up more space on the barrel. I like the Stag lo pro and the Troy lo pro... as well as the PRI> These are all smaller in profile along the barrel, as well as being low enough to clear the rail on the bottom of the tube.

Just fyi.

RRA lower with NM trigger,magpul grip and winter trigger guard.
Compass lake eng upper, 18" SPR profile Douglas XX 1-10 with the CLE match chamber. FF tube and Vortex flash hider.
Burris rings and a Sightron Sii 4-16 mildot. Very accurate with 50 Vmax reloads in LC brass.
I have a Magpul PRS for it but it make it too heavy in my opinion.
Picture800.jpg

Last edited:
my 16" stainless with larue/magpul furniture
AR.jpg

dtech 223 1:10
nicksranch7-11-09002.jpg

just ordered a new SD from scottmilk, and hopefully soon a new 243 wssm thanks to cbass!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brandon SneedDang Orr... I just realized you're in Amarillo! Crikies!

We need to see about getting you to the Predator Masters Hunt! And that Dtech is sweet!

yes sir, saw youre from the dirty L.....i need to go sometime! thanks for the info. i went with the bull from scottmilk at specialized.

Originally Posted By: orrbull48just ordered a new SD from scottmilk, and hopefully soon a new 243 wssm thanks to cbass!

Your gonna love the new rifle Scott make top notch stuff.

Originally Posted By: jinxed247Here's what I am currently hunting with in Iraq!
I'll post diff pics when I get home of my personal ones.
Mine.jpg

Holy Crap....they have not gotten you an A-4 yet?

Originally Posted By: MPFDOriginally Posted By: orrbull48just ordered a new SD from scottmilk, and hopefully soon a new 243 wssm thanks to cbass!

thats what i hear! im kinda anxious to see what its gonna look like! should be a looker for sure!

Hahaha...it's not in the budget! I don't mind though...I first shot the A2 when I was in the Marines 11 years ago! I like it....just don't like the carrying handle though...luckily the single mag holder, the space between the straps of it, lets me keep my same sight picture when i am shooting.

Originally Posted By: orrbull48Originally Posted By: MPFDOriginally Posted By: orrbull48just ordered a new SD from scottmilk, and hopefully soon a new 243 wssm thanks to cbass!

thats what i hear! im kinda anxious to see what its gonna look like! should be a looker for sure!

I think (don't quote me) Scott is going to start building Wssm caliber AR's so you might talk to him about it when it time for another upper.

Originally Posted By: MPFDOriginally Posted By: orrbull48Originally Posted By: MPFDOriginally Posted By: orrbull48just ordered a new SD from scottmilk, and hopefully soon a new 243 wssm thanks to cbass!

I think (don't quote me) Scott is going to start building Wssm caliber AR's so you might talk to him about it when it time for another upper.

yeah, he said hes actually going to try one out over the holidays........

The newest addition to the coyote arsenal, Bushy Lower, JP Trigger, KC Ordinance Upper, DPMS Mini SASS Barrel, YHM rifle length FF tube and flash hider. Just got the upper put together yesterday and already got a paint job! Not even sighted in yet!

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

Predator Custom Shop AR-15. 28" Broughton Barrel with muzzlebrake. Aluminum free float tube, low profile aluminum gas block, Super Sniper 20x scope (want to change it out) and ARMS mounts. Ceracoted, hopes some day to be camo.

Bobby04_1.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

12-28-8Coyote004.jpg

Hello everyone, just joined from Big Timber Montana. Been reading a lot of these threads for about a year now and decided to join the ruckus.
Here is a pic of my "Winter Sage" duracoated krieger barreled .223 on an Eagle arms lower/upper, liteweight BCG, RRA LPK. Shoots 55gr V-max over 25.6 gr Benchmark very good, sub .5moa
Looking forward to making a few new friends here.

snowAR-1.jpg

DaddyAR.jpg

snow.jpg

norise.jpg

My son telling a story about "The one that got away"

P1020516.jpg

111.jpg

Originally Posted By: HookedWelcome C.Jay and Bitter24, Nice to have your company here. Nice Rifles guys.

Thank you for the welcome, hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Back