END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

Those are all pretty good but this one is great. True story too.

Your principal might be a coyote hunter if you pull up to school and he looks in your pick up and sees a shotgun a high power rifle, a ghillie suit, a foxpro, a lanyard of hand calls and several boxes of shells and instead of calling the cops he asks if he can go out with you next time.

If you ever hunted in weather so cold it freezes your action shut...

If you have ever hunted in weather so cold that you can't feel your hands,feet or butt and your calls will only work if you tuck them down your shirt for a couple of minutes and you tell your hunting partner "One more set" for the fifteenth time....

If you ask your neighbors not to call the police if they hear a gunshot in the middle of the night..

If your wife asks you to run to the grocery store and you take your rifle with you "just in case"....

If you send your son over to your ex-wifes house with some hand calls (Very true story!)..

If your breakfast,lunch and dinner consists of McDonalds drive thru....

If after a successful day of calling and skinning you look forward to grossing your wife out with coyote smelling farts.

Originally Posted By: WyFoxIf after a successful day of calling and skinning you look forward to grossing your wife out with coyote smelling farts.

lol.gif
Been there, done that. Even grossed MYSELF out sometimes.

Beer and deviled eggs ain't got nothing on a coyote that has been in a plastic bag in the back of a Jeep for 6 to 8 hours. PUKE

If that long rectangular box, all wrapped up in desert sage wrapping paper, and a great big bow made of camo wrap tape,
strategicaly placed under the christmas tree, with the tag on it that reads, To Me From Santayote, you might be....

not much of a caller but when a buddy hands you a bottle and sayes smell this and you enjoy it when most men would puke
you mite be a trapper

If while driving down the Road to your hunting location, you see an approaching Funeral Procession, you pull over and exit the Truck..you tip your hat as it goes by and say "man, Im gonna miss her".. you may be a Coyote hunter.

Originally Posted By: wybobIf that long rectangular box, all wrapped up in desert sage wrapping paper, and a great big bow made of camo wrap tape,
strategicaly placed under the christmas tree, with the tag on it that reads, To Me From Santayote, you might be....

Hahaha..Iam not the only one,except I brought my New Prairie Panther and FoxPro up from the basement and said..Here ya go hun you just bought me my Christmas Presents,can you wrap them for me.You might be a coyote hunter.......Now I just need her to buy me the Vortex or Nikon scope Ive been eyeing..

If every present you got from your wife on your 20th wedding anniversary has a camo pattern on it (TRUE)you might be a coyote hunter.

If you get drug along Christmas shopping and spend the trip looking at fur collars to see which one you could use on your MOJO Critter you might be a coyote hunter.

If you can't find the spare set of keys for your wife's car, your daughter's field trip permission slip or the project you brought home from work but you know EXACTLY where 7 hand calls, two electronic callers with a dozen sound cards, 250 rounds of ammo, binoculars, shooting sticks, 3 decoys, a skinning knife and 4 full sets of camo clothing are at every minute of the day, you might be a coyote hunter!

You've scared the crap out of your brother with a frozen (well placed) coyote. (winter 04')

Your honeymoon was a hunting trip. (Oct. 93)

Your wife recommends tearing out the bathtub to make room for the reloading bench. (no lie)

You painted your $1,500 coyote gun "again" because it snowed yesterday. (Dec. 10')

Lee

You burn your yard rather than mow it so you can make extra stands in the evening
You wife's homemade fur coat took you three trips to your best coyote stands
You swerve your car to take out a coyote only because you ran outta ammo
You’ve ever given coyote traps as gifts for Christmas
You’ve ever been involved in a custody fight over your best coyote hunting dog
You had to financed your Predator Master tattoo.
You buddy throws a beer can out the truck window and you hit it 4 out of 5 times while listening to Willie Nelson

Originally Posted By: Hunter Rigdon
If you are at McDonalds, at the drive thru, and they take forever to give you your food you get pissed right. So as you drive off, you hang the foxpro out the window full blast with lightning jack going and scare the shizznit out of the little girl working the window you might be an AHole or a coyote hunter.
Let me guess u did this before

Back