Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Varmint2.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: WildfireGood lookin rifles guys! and MPFD that is a sweet shooter you got there

Wildfire

Thank you

Originally Posted By: Hooked
2010Deer3.jpg
Wife finished painting my scope today, so it looks like I`ll be hanging Christmas Lights tomorrow.

I think you got the easy end of that Deal! Looks good on the R-25 Upper she done a great Job!

Here is my "field" hunting AR. I don't lug this around if I'm going far, but for hunting here on the farm where I don't have to walk far it does well.

002-30.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

16" Black Hole Weaponry Stainless, 3poly Groove rifling, and installed on a Quentin Defense Special edition #10 of 50 billet lower receiver, with a Geissele SSA trigger. A2 stock on purpose... will eventually use a Krylon FDE treatment to apply a nice little camo pattern...

iPhone picture. Will get more photos later this next weekend at the range.

Last edited:
Nice paint job. How did you do it or did you have someone do it for you? Also, what kind of bullets and powder are you using in your 17 Rem? Thanks.

This is my sit and weight gun
Model 1 24" Bull Upper
Essecis Lower
2 Stage trigger
14x16x56 Millett
Leupy ring Egw base
DSC00018.JPG

Last edited:
TM Lower
RRA Predator Pursuit Upper
RRA NM 2-Stage LPK #4.25
Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14X40SF, Burris Signature Zee rings
YHM 1/2" Riser
Harris Pod

Picture073.jpg

Originally Posted By: Brandon Sneed
DSCN1175.jpg

16" Black Hole Weaponry Stainless, 3poly Groove rifling, and installed on a Quentin Defense Special edition #10 of 50 billet lower receiver, with a Geissele SSA trigger. A2 stock on purpose... will eventually use a Krylon FDE treatment to apply a nice little camo pattern...

what length troy handguard is that? 11"?

Originally Posted By: SDMOriginally Posted By: ig25this is my new baby

That is a cool bucket ya got there!
w00t.gif

thats what i was showing off. my new baby bucket. what did you think i was doing. thats funny

Originally Posted By: orrbull48Originally Posted By: Brandon Sneed
DSCN1175.jpg

what length troy handguard is that? 11"?

It is indeed the 11" tube. I have had the 13, and I like it alot, due to being able to have as much real estate in terms of calling or shooting unsupported, however, the extra 2 inches was something I'd give up in length, for the extra weight from the bipod adapter and such.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted By: sniper243

I cant get the pic to post. But here are most of mine. I have a 6.5 grendal to the right. next to the grendal is a Armalite AR-10 T .308, then a bushmaster varminter .223, then a RRA 9mm pointing at you, then another bushmaster varminter .223, then an armalite AR-10 in .243 no scope, then another Armalite in .243 with scope, then a stag bull 16" .223, Then a AR-10 in .308, then a bushmaster V-match .223, then upper left is a AR-10 T in .243 with a night vision scope (this Is my yote wacker), upper right is a RRA .223 with a 100 rd mag.

welcome

I pray for the poor basturd that ever breaks into your house
thumbup1.gif
! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome pic!

This post is SO SO BAD for me! I don't need to look at these things. BUT, it's nice to see the different options.

Arden

Originally Posted By: Brandon Sneed
orrbull48 said:
Brandon Sneed said:

It is indeed the 11" tube. I have had the 13, and I like it alot, due to being able to have as much real estate in terms of calling or shooting unsupported, however, the extra 2 inches was something I'd give up in length, for the extra weight from the bipod adapter and such.

Hope that helps.

yeah im actually looking at the troy 11" to go over my gas block on my 16"

Back