END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

when the longest convesation between you and your wife this month was "WHAAA WHAAA WHAAA" and she says back "THOSE ARE OUTSIDE TOYS".

HAHA...you need to remeber to use your inside voice!

If while setting on your front porch in town and in the dark you see an unidentified critter run across the road in front of you.You run iside grab a flashlight run back outside lip squeak and start looking for eyes,and find some.

Originally Posted By: misterfuzzerIf you have ever taken Immodium AD the night before a hunt so you don't have to stop coyote hunting to poop.

DUDE! I have soooooo done that for years
laugh.gif

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: misterfuzzerIf you have ever taken Immodium AD the night before a hunt so you don't have to stop coyote hunting to poop.

DUDE! I have soooooo done that for years
laugh.gif

Chupa

good idea, because:

If you've ever had to use a snowball, because sometimes the mini-mart burrito you had for breakfast will make it impossible to make it a mile and a half back to the truck where the TP is.......

if your 4 yr old grandson drags a coyote hide around the house howls with his voice better then some foxpro sounds and says he shot this big coyote that was 22 inches tall with his muzzleloader and he called it in with a rubber rabbit.-------- you might be a coyote hunter

Your wife lets you hang the rug of the only bobcat you have killed on the bedroom wall because it is the only wall in the house no one else sees.....

After a few months of hanging on the wall, your wife affectionatly nic-names the rug "Ker", which is short for "Ker Splat" because it looks like he hit the wall at 60mph.....

Your four year old son is out on the deck, lets out a howl, pauses, then yells BANG!!.....

Your brother's 4 and 6 year old daughters, who are also on the deck, know exactly what the howl and BANG mean....

Last edited:
If your wife thinks it's really handy that Randy Anderson's video's come out right around your bithday....

If you and your son sit in a pop-up blind in the living room to watch your birthday videos....

If you keep a six million candle power spot light by the sliding door to the deck......

If your wife can tell the difference of the dogs barking at a coyote or something else, and goes to get the spot light to help you score a double.....

If you make the mistake of letting your wife read Major Boddicker's predator hunter's excuse articles in the Varmint Hunter and she laughs 'til she cries...

If your wife mocks you with the afore mentioned excuses and threatens to have them framed.....

Originally Posted By: mossyoak92
-If you've ever shown up to school wearing your camo coat and had to quickly throw away empty cartridge casings
- You and your friends get a kick outta sitting in the back of the classroom blowing a distress call

HAHA very true!

If you are sitting in the mddle of class taking a test and your teacher who is also the principal/superintendent asks you about your new gun or call...

I know I was in Iraq with terrible internet access when this started, but I can't believe I missed it. GREAT thread!

If you haven't hunted big game in years because it's "boring"...

If after having just seen deer, elk, dove, quail, javelina, you cuss deer, elk, dove, quail, javelina, hunters because they "busted your stand"...

If you informally count the road killed coyotes per mile on the highway to assess "coyote population density" in the immediate area...

If you then call up the state/county road crews to try to figure out how long it's been since they have "cleaned up" the road kill...

If you go to the airport, and (thankfully) before going through the security check you check your jacket pockets and find those 5 "just in case" rounds you might have needed...

If after 6000 miles and multiple security checks you almost lose your APO mailing privileges because an x-ray machine in Iraq finds an expended cartridge case that somehow hid in your hunting (now traveling) duffel bag...

If you drive 1000+ miles to hunt with friends who are "for sure" going to get you on some ground that's unhunted and coyote heavy, and when the coyotes don't cooperate and you've only managed to get several coyotes after several days, your response is that "[beeep] IT'S BEEN A GREAT TIME"...

If when traveling (in a small car) your checklist is: clothes, toiletries, rifles, ammo, callers...

Last edited by a moderator:
nmleon how about if you are installing the security system at the airport and customs get so use to you they keep a bowl there just for you to put your clip and ammo in cuz they know you will have them every Monday morning lol
true story
my wife worked for fed x at the airport and Chaney would fly in the secrete service would ask why she has knives ammo spotting scopes bino's camo clothes in her truck
she also had decoys 100 coyote calls 70 deer and elk calls maps sleeping bags tents camp stove and enough food and water for a week to make them believe her story
you might be a coyote hunter and coyote hunters wife.

Back