***September HOM Stories & Vote***

cbosshog79

Well guys, fall is upon most of us and the hunting appears to be improving for quite a few of you. During the month of September we had quite a few great stories to pick from and the following nominees just represent a small portion of them.

Take a few minutes to review the stories, check out our sponsors and cast a vote for your favorite.

******September Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This time around the winner will receive a full package for yote hunting including a production call set and a t-shirt from Orion Calls and a custom lanyard set-up from sharkathmi as well as a First Aid Kit donated by one of our newest sponsors Rickh.

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!!

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

Our nominees to this point are as follows...

1. Our Hunting Season Opener - Predator Strikeforce

2. Coyote #4...what a tale! - bushpilotmexico

3. A very rewarding hunt this weekend - Tony Tebbe

4. Gettin' Crazy in Loco Hills - Hidenseekpro

5. A cold snap.. A first.. And seven dead coyotes! - getemclose

6. Tricked an old wiley giant! - getemclose

7. Todays hunt 9/21...Awesome!!! - 5spd

8. Popped # 5 using my home made calls. - bushpilotmexico

9. First Trip out for the calling season - bowhunt32

decon_1staid_kit.jpg

Sept1.JPG

Sept2.JPG

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

ORION Calls
Screen Name: Orion
EMAIL: dgggmy@aol.com
PHONE: 719-201-8279
NAME: Doug Yancey

Kannah Creek Calls
Screen name: Sharkathmi
email address: kannahcreekcalls@yahoo.com
Name: Mark McCray
Address: 535 Red Tail Ct, Whitewater, CO 81527

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

Last edited:
As everyone is saying this was another tough month to make a selection with all the GREAT stories and pics. My vote is in and it will be interesting to see the results of the voting. Best of Luck to the nominees.

Wow...a tie!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Don't think I've seen one of those yet.

Go ahead and give the nomination to Mitch. He's a great young man and could put all the gifts to use.

I appreciate it.

Tony

Congrats to both of you guys! We had quite a few really good stories this month and I know it was difficult for the members to choose but in the end we had a couple of top notch stories going head to head for votes.

Top notch gesture Tony, I know that Mitch will appreciate the goodies.

Back