Good KiYi for my Foxpro

Dixiedog1

Where can I find a good coyote KiYi sound for my Foxpro? I've got the standard coyote KiYi from Foxpro but I would like something with a bit more intensity to it, something that sounds a bit more urgent.

Foxpro has several. Which one do you have(what's it called in FP's library)?

Pup distress #2 is a good one. I haven't heard pup distress #3, but guys say it's also very good.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesFoxpro has several. Which one do you have(what's it called in FP's library)?

It's just called Coyote KiYi....it's a good sound it's just kinda drawn out and drone sounding to me if that makes sense.

Originally Posted By: FPMikeKTrying giving C27-Coyote Pup Distress 3 a listen. Should have more of the intensity you are looking for!

That's a lot better...I also like the C22. I'll have to decide what ones are on my must have list and order them up.

Originally Posted By: possumalI think it may be the absolute best coyote vocal Cal has come up with so far. Truly awesome.

So what changed?

Everybody was playing dumb. Was like a big secret. Nobody wanted to say much about those sounds when I asked about them being recorded by Cal Taylor and supplied to Foxpro in this thread

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...7080&page=2

I still get a kick out of this answer from FP Steve:

C=Canine
D=Deer
F=Feline

etc..

So what did change?

Back