FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I don't care much for Hanky but here's one of his I can stand.

Oh---I loved the coyote song Redfrog. It sounded very Chris Ledoux-ing, always a nice touch.

Last edited:
YOU DON'T CARE FOR HANK!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
For shame!! That is a great song though.
smile.gif

Although I still like to listen to a little Hank Jr. from time to time, I lost a great deal of respect for him, back in '92.
He was to play the Ks. State Fair.
As a B-day gift, my sister got me tickets to the show. (I would have preferred to see Travis Tritt, but his show was on the wrong day of the week.)
Anyway, Hank showed up 30 minutes late; staggered to the stage drunk; "sang" 1 song (which you couldn't recognize); got P.O.ed at someone either in the road crew, or in the audience, sitting closer than I was; cussed & flipped the bird to everyone; staggered of the stage; climbed into a limo & left.
Since then, I really have to be in the mood, in order to listen to Hank.

Went seen him last friday night, he sings my kind of music REDNECK STUFF look him up on youtube

Last edited:
Man Will, I didn't know your teenage years were back when dirt was new! lol.

Some of my classmates played this during a pep-rally my senior year.

Course it wasn't our normal type of music. This was our class song.

Last edited:
Ben,
Thanks for those songs. I've always been a big fan of Bluegrass, & you can't get more Bluegrass than the late Bill Monroe.

And then throwin' down the Killer...priceless!

Originally Posted By: deadhorseMan Will, I didn't know your teenage years were back when dirt was new! lol.

Some of my classmates played this during a pep-rally my senior year.

Course it wasn't our normal type of music. This was our class song.

Too funny, Aaron!
Yeah, I haven't forgotten that compared to you I'm ancient. You young whipper-snapper!LOL
I can see you listening to B & D...dang good tunes!
But Weezer? I never would have guessed it.

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKWent seen him last friday night, he sings my kind of music REDNECK STUFF look him up on youtube

Great song! Never heard of the guy, though.

Back