END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

...If you've ever programmed rattle snake sounds on your e-caller and played them when your hunting partner was nice enough to pick it up for you...

...if you've ever seen a grown man dance like a girl, almost wet his pants, and go for his weapon all at the same time...
grin.gif

If you've been at the drive-in movies with your wife, sitting in the bed of your truck and a screaming rabbit sound clicks on full blast because you were using your hunting pack as a pillow.....

If you and the guys at work take the fire truck out at O'dark thirty to use the siren to locate coyotes and then use the spot lights to see them....

For got to mention that when your Battalion chief calls in the morning the first thing he ask you is "i take it you forgot your new howler yesterday?"

If all of the Predatory Animals at the zoo only have half body shots of the front end. Because your using the focusing dot on your Penatax Camera to lead them as they move. You might be......

True story I could never figure out why I was taking bad pics of the animals as they moved.

It's mid Sept. and predator season opens Oct 1 and you realize that you have not sent your knives out for their annual professional sharpening,,, u might be a coyote hunter..

When I read my wife the Imodium AD thread her responce was "O my god you just got a new idea didn't you."
My 15 month old grandson already has his own call and is driving his momma crazy.
Guess I might be a coyote hunter.

If you get your pickup stuck in a ditch filled level with snow but you figure that if you call someone to come pull you out, it will run the coyotes out of the area...you might be a coyote hunter.
-- spent 4+hours waiting for someone to find us after i finally got enough service to make a call. Spent some quality time with my little bro while we were waiting.

if you've ever had a hole blew in the side of your truck from doing that fake snake. my dad did that to my grandpa along time ago and he blew a hole in the side of his truck with a 10 guage lol

If you practice your lip squeak on the front porch and notice 3 or 4 neighbor cats sneaking up on you, you might be a coyote hunter.

You haven't called one in EVER but you still go out because "it'll happen", you might be a coyote hunter.

Im sure there are not many other new moms on here but parents of young childern will understand this one-

You might be a predator hunter if your idea of "me" time includes your varmint rifle, calls and some good sagebrush country.
Thought of this one as I headed out the door with the diaperbag and my .223 over my shoulder to whisk the 3 year old and the 4 month old off to grandmas for the morning.
laugh.gif
Man I needed that "me" time. I'm so glad she lives just down the road.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: huntingalIm sure there are not many other new moms on here but parents of young childern will understand this one-

You might be a predator hunter if your idea of "me" time includes your varmint rifle, calls and some good sagebrush country.
Thought of this one as I headed out the door with the diaperbag and my .223 over my shoulder to whisk the 3 year old and the 4 month old off to grandmas for the morning.
laugh.gif
Man I needed that "me" time. I'm so glad she lives just down the road.
thumbup.gif

GOOD FOR YOU MOMMA ! you need some ''ME'' time just like any other person on this planet.... so you getting many coyotes where you are ? My girl friend and i are into predator hunting its been 9 years now and soon to be our aniversary on the sport 29th of this month... Well good luck out there have fun with them yotes....

Last edited:
Back