FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Its hard to beat, if only Stevie Ray was still alive, bout the only way to topit I believe. BB Kings older than dirt and still playin his azz off.

i was born in dallas texas and lived there and in arkansa for most of my life. anyways my dad has a buddy that has a pic of him(dad's buddy) and stevie setting on a bed in a hotel in dallas texas. in the pic stevie is bootless and wearing just jeans and no hat and smoking "stuff". from what my dad was told, rollingstone magazine wanted to pay top dollar for that pic. i guess at the time there were no pics of stevie smoking and not wearing boots or a shirt and no hat. it would have been awesome to hang out with stevie

Last edited:
No doubt, Im only 21 but my dad got me hooked young. Hes a Stevie Ray fanatic. I agree Ive never seen a pic of him with no hat on, usually its pulled down low. The one of him and Albert King I posted earlier is the only time Ive seen him in a different hat ever.

Yeah, the other forums Im on do this also, it always makes for some good tunes. Sorry if any of yall dont like that bluesy sound, had a Stevie Ray itch to scratch last night.

It's all good... see ya all next Friday night, same channel, same station, same time - different music!
smile.gif

Good evening gents... Some more old time rock n' roll with a little known song from a famous band...

I've been blessed enough to see Ledoux in concert 3 times.
My wife and I played only Ledoux songs during our wedding and I played one of his songs in memory of my little sister.
One of the best of the best. Played this one at the funeral. Love you Jenny. Can't wait till we meet at Jesus feet.

Back