Introducing......The "GunnerCam" (Story, pics, and video)

That's awesome Tony! Must be fun "working" with such a great dog. Gunner don't mess around
thumbup.gif
!

Arden

What about putting him in a regular dog harness with the camera mounted under the chest looking straight ahead. Would be easy to get a good snug fit and the "view" would be great.

What is the recording time/battery life, would be amazing on our lion hounds (the chase and tree).

Do you have a link to the company?

Thanks guys. I like the idea of mounting it under his chest. I'll give that a try and test it out.

Here is the link to the camera company:

http://vholdr.com/contourhd/helmetcam

It comes with a 2 gig MicroSD card, good for about 30 mins of filming. I bought three 8 gig cards for it. Should be enough to film a day of calling. More than the battery will last. I'll probably pick up an extra battery or two, once I save up some more money for this project.

Thanks...Tony

Tony, I should get royalty fees. LOL I'm glad the camera worked out for ya. I haven't taken my new one hunting yet, but its been 105 already. Great hunting, hope to see more from you.

p.s. I got these in stock.

That's an awsome video Tony. Can't wait to see that first hand. That camera is pretty cool. Gunners has that down, he knows how to take care of business. Did you send him after the shot or does he know to go after the gun shot.

I feel that you won't have many in stock, once guys see how great they work. Very easy to use, rock solid construction, and add a new twist to the shooting sports.

pitman, Gunner knows to go after the shot. He sits and waits till the gunshot naturally, unless I sick him on one that I just can't get stopped. That's when the good decoy action begins. But in my case, it's all about getting a coyote stopped and killed for my client. Decoy action comes second.

Thanks...Tony

Tony - you are a pioneer!!!! That is absolutely the coolest video. The way Gunner bolts at the rifle blast is insane!!! Like a starter's pistol and he's GONE!!!!

I have a Dachshund that has trouble with his back legs and I always wanted to see his point of view trying to walk in the grass. This is a great idea.

Keep up the fantastic work although it looks more like fun to me
smile.gif

Back