Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Arizona Armory lower with Stag upper left hand eject. White Oak stainless barrel with custom muzzlebrake. Nikon Monarch 20 power with the BDC reticle. Set up for long range hunting using the Loc Jaw tripod attachment. David
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

This is what I use in the tight stuff. I'm good enough out to 100yds w/irons. Shoots good w/scope on the flat top also.
Bushmaster 16" bbl,removeable handle,5.56/223.

IMAG0167.jpg

Originally Posted By: coyotexgot a link for the lock jaw?...how do you like it?.............X

Here is a quick video of the unit. It will change the way you shoot long range. Kind of like shooting from a table, but now you can pan on a moving animal and still be accurate. David

I just picked up my Bushmaster Predator with a Leupold 2 x 7 to hold me over.... need more glass
smile.gif

xqbz2x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of my finished build for coyotes, calling and hunting here in TN, mostly for close range, timber and hardwoods, etc.
DPMS --UPPER, STOCK
RRA ---LPK,BBL,HANDGUARDS,GAS BLOCK, ETC.
SPIKES LOWER
BCM-----BCG

Centerpoint 4x16-40 scope

100_0965.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, just posting for the first time. GREAT SITE!

Here is my varmint rig.

WOA 26" .936 barrel w/matched bolt
WOA 14.5" FF tube
YM chrome NM carrier
DPMS smooth side extruded upper
DPMS LPK
RRA NM trigger - reworked
DPMS CH
Spikes Tactical lower
Magpul PRS
Magpul MIAD
GG&G extended rail riser
Warne perm attach medium rings
Millett 4-16 TRS scope .1 mil turrets BK81008

010.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
Well now it is finally finished. Only thing I couldn't locate is my PRM monopod. Here is the low down:

Overall Weight
15.6 lbs
24" Lg - 0.936" Diam Barrel
2 Stage Adj. Trigger
Stag Upper LH
Stag Lower

YHM Diamond Series Forearm
YHM Bipod Adapter
Shooters Ridge 9-13" Bipod
UTG Vertical Foregrip
Magpul XTM Rail Panels
Magpul 10/20 PMAGs
Ergo Suregrip w/ Adj. Palm Shelf
Magpul PRS Stock
Badger Tactical Latch
Leapers Accushot 6-24x56mm Mil Dot Scope
Burris XTR- Ex-High 30mm Rings
Magpul MS2 Sling set up as 2-point
Midwest Industries Rail Mounted Sling Adapter
Burris Fastfire II w/ 1/2" Riser

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

New guy here, ive lurked for a while, so I finally decided to join. Thanks for havin me!
Heres my predator AR build and specs.
CMMG lower
RRA lower parts kit and NM 2 Stage trigger
Ace Skeleton stock
Magpul MIAD grip
Saber Defence upper
Saber Defence SPR med weight fluted barrel
YHM Flash Hider
Daniel Defense Lite Rail
BCM BCG w/ Badger latch
Harris 6-9 bipod
LaRue Tactical one piece scope mount
Falcon Menace 4-14x44
coyoteAR.jpg

CoyoteAR2.jpg

Here is my first rig. Tried and tested on Wyoming PDs.

DPMS Lower and parts with a Selemdog trigger job, Burris Optics and Rings, Harris Bipod, ER Shaw Barrel with Model 1 upper.After the last touches on the trigger the other day the 3 shot group was touching.
05-21-10_1836.jpg

First pig AR, 450 Bushmaster 20", Timney trigger, Burris 1.5-6x40 Signature Select (four pigs).

DSC_1055.jpg

Second pig AR, 6.5 Grendel 20", Precision Firearms upper, Bushmaster lower, Timney trigger, Burris 3-12x56 Euro Diamond. (still a virgin).

P1000141.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: selemdogHere is my first rig. Tried and tested on Wyoming PDs.

DPMS Lower and parts with a Selemdog trigger job, Burris Optics and Rings, Harris Bipod, ER Shaw Barrel with Model 1 upper.After the last touches on the trigger the other day the 3 shot group was touching.
05-21-10_1836.jpg

hey selemdog,
how do you like that model 1 upper? i have had my eye on the 20" varmint kit for a while. I heard people were having some problems with the service from model 1...care to give some input on your experience with them and their products?? if you dont mind me asking

Wildfire

Last edited:
I had no problem with their service. They were backed up 12 weeks when I ordered mine, but got it in about 7. I have not had any issues with it. It shoots sub MOA groups. I will be ordering another one from them.

good luck.

I have to brag a little...My wife is an amateur artist and a pretty good one...She's gotten awards in the Amateur Class at different shows and I've been after her to put an Iguana on the buttstock of one of my ARs for some time...She surprised me for my birthday with this:

DPMSIguana.jpg

We had a Severe Thunderstorm with lots of lightening come through on Sunday and wiped out our TV reception and I got bored and had to paint something... Obviously my DPMS AR was the first to get grabbed... It went from this:

DPMSAR.jpg

To this:

DPMSPaint2.jpg

Still bored and with some paint abounding (if you are going to make a small mess, why not a bigger one?), my Armalite was the next to hit the table....It went from this:

ArmaliteAR.jpg

to this:

ArmalitePaint2.jpg

Just had to brag on the wife a little...

Back