It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time

At this time in our history we must vote for the lesser of the evils.

The world changes faster than we are willing change. And, I might add we are most willing to sit on our butts and wait for someone else to be our saviour when we should be aggressively fighting them at every opportunity. That my friend will never happen as we are told from infancy to obey all commands from those in charge.

Boston tea party, will never happen again...

This is why this lady doesnt like guns!

On December 7, 1993, her husband, Dennis, was killed and her son, Kevin, was severely injured on a Long Island Rail Road commuter train at the Merillon Avenue station, when a mass murderer, Colin Ferguson, opened fire on random unarmed passengers. Ferguson killed six and wounded 19 others. McCarthy responded to the crime by launching a campaign for additional gun control measures that eventually propelled her to Congress in 1996 on the Democratic ticket.

$#!T Happens! GET OVER IT!!

Andrew

Quote:
John McCain’s 2000 Presidential run included the push for anti-gun show legislation in Colorado and Oregon. In 2001 he appeared in anti-gun ads aimed at requiring guns to be locked up in homes. As recent as 2004 he joined Joe Lieberman on anti-gun legislation. Neither major party is serious about protecting our rights as gun owners/users. The problem we have, as voters, is we look for candidates who are not looking to take away our second amendment rights rather than those who will work to strengthen them.

McCain ??

Of all the people running how did we end up with him . ??
Very sad !!!

I have never liked him but had to vote for him as a vote against Obama . That was the only reason . I felt from the start he did not have a chance . Sara Palin was the only decent person running this election . Before she came on board i was sick thinking about voting for McCain but knew i had to or not vote , i will never do that .

I only get to vote for 2 Senators and 1 Representative. If they endorse that legislation they would never be re-elected in Maine.
I don't get to choose them from Kalifornia and others. That's the bad part.

Last edited:
The words simply cannot be writen here, this is what happens behind the backs of good god fearing people who enjoy the bounty of our country. This is exactly right, it is a control issue, not a safty issue. Kinda of an odd twist for the LEFT party, quietly wanting to remove rights from people.don't sleep on this one!

I believe that when you vote for what you perceve as the lesser of two evils you are in fact buying right into the worst type of evil. Not voting is in fact a strong vote for no evil and I will continue not to vote when given no choice but to vote for evil, no matter how you disguise it.What if they gave an election and NO ONE CAME!!!!!!!FRJ

The latest gosip I heard, was that Hillary Clinton recently signed some sort of formal intent to empower U.N. troops to enter our land and take our small arms while attending a recent U.N. summit. Does anyone have any info to confirm or deny the rumor?

how profetic here we are in 2012 doing it all over again we just can not learn or is it to many people get to mush from ther goverenment to see the foreswt for the trees pull weapon shot self in the foot any repete until you wake up people

'Atleast in Canada they allow you to own a rifle or shotgun. Anybody know what land is going for in British Columbia?'

I believe in Canada, all wepons must be locked up, Even in the home.

Back