Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

here is a pic of my stick
oly sum 17rem 22" w/o the brake
armalite upper adn b/c group
bullberry brake with threaded cap
loopie 4x12 held on by warn tacticals
seems to shoot little tiny holes @100
timney trigger hogue grip
17remoly.jpg

Here Is mine. It's brand new
Remington VTR R-15
Nikon Coyote Special 4.5-14 BDC reticle
Took it out for the first time shot the HSM ammo from Cabela's 55 grain V-max target was at 100 yards shot off of sandbags! Man this thing shoots good!!!!!!!!

First AR, I think I did good!!!!!!
url]

I recently broke down and bought one. A DPMS AR-15 "sportical". I couldn't be happier so far. I've only had it about a week and half with about 50 rounds through it and no problems. I haven't even zeroed it at the range and busted a coyote at 30 yards last week with the bore sight they did at the shop. Cheap used 45 dollar scope til I get something better. Had some 5 round mag issues, but worked it out. It goes to bed with me at night.

c495608f.jpg

Originally Posted By: AZcayoteI recently broke down and bought one. A DPMS AR-15 "sportical". I couldn't be happier so far. I've only had it about a week and half with about 50 rounds through it and no problems. I haven't even zeroed it at the range and busted a coyote at 30 yards last week with the bore sight they did at the shop. Cheap used 45 dollar scope til I get something better. Had some 5 round mag issues, but worked it out. It goes to bed with me at night.

c495608f.jpg
I have the same rifle but now have a 3-9x40 Nikon Coyote Special on it. My other rifles call it a hoe.
smile.gif

rattlecan.jpg

Tim, Follow the instructions in this thread Posting Photos and you shouldn't have any problems with the photos...

You just need a PhotoBucket (or similar) account..after the first couple, you will be a pro..

Top is a Model 12 Savage .204 chopped and recrowned at 22".
Bottem is a DPMS lower with a 5.56 Double Star 16" kit.

SDC10759.jpg

Bob, when you have photobucket up, click on your picture you want to post in your reply. A little to the left you'll se a series of lines that say, "direct link" "email" "IMG". Just right click and copy "IMG" image source code and paste in your forums reply. Edit your last post and see it works. So easy a caveman could do it.

Back