Browning camo'd Triple Duece

Pruson

Now what do I do with it. Latest acquisition. Browning A Bolt 222, with a Leupold VX3 4.5x14x50 Heavy Duplex (for the night). It is a shooter. Keep it as is, or send it to Bob Green and build a 17 something????

I like it, it's a beautiful rifle.

BrowningTripleDuece.jpg

You could always sell it to a guy in GA! JK. That's a nice rifle. I have always had good luck with Brownings. Those guys in Miroku put a very accurate rifle together. I have had 9 different Brownings and all shot sub moa with factory loads. The triggers weren't the best but they weren't the worst either.

Originally Posted By: skullcreekYou could always sell it to a guy in GA! JK. That's a nice rifle. I have always had good luck with Brownings. Those guys in Miroku put a very accurate rifle together. I have had 9 different Brownings and all shot sub moa with factory loads. The triggers weren't the best but they weren't the worst either.

skullcreek, I am definitely a Browning Fan as well. A 17 Ackley Hornet, a 22 Hornet, 204, 222, 243 in BAR, 300 Win Mag, they've all treated me right.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

I just picked up another Browning A Bolt identical to this one except it is a 223 with a heavy barrel, same Dura-touch camo stock. I will leave the 222 alone and build on this one, probaly go with a 17 Tac.

Back